1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WBA v Fulham

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cookie-6262, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

I believe I said 2 games ago that we needed to pick up more points than West Brom before we play them And no less than Brentford... well part 1 achieved!

Now for part 2... win at West Brom and we will be 2 points off autos with 2 games still to go.

On paper there is less pressure on us. play offs confirmed autos unlikely so we can just go out there and play where as anything but a win for them let’s Brentford in so they need 3 points.

Midfield 3 for me is Reed Onamah and Stef Jo

Christie Hector and Ream are gimmes... left back is Bryan for me but can see Odoi getting the nod

Mitro plays obviously and it will likely be Reid and Knockeart.

In my head autos have been gone but if we win the excitement will come flooding back!

2whitestripes likes this.
  2. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

My feelings too Cookie.
    A tough game today and one where defensive mistakes will more likely punished, so we need to play with some safety in mind.
    Hopefully we can make our own luck, something we got against Cardiff through persistence.
    It's live on Sky.

3. Fulham COYW

Fulham COYW Well-Known Member

Hopefully will be a good game. I'd like to see us play a bit more direct and quicker in the final third. I think this was our downfall against Brentford and Leeds where otherwise there was not much difference between us.

I've already had Brentford fans wishes us good luck.

2whitestripes likes this.
  4. SouthStand

SouthStand Active Member

Fook me, Fulham were poor. Pedestrian going forward and no incisive final ball. Still, WBA dropped another 2 points. WGUAFC.

5. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

Well, this didn't happen.

What an frustrating team we have turned into. We are much more solid, but it seems to have come at the expense of any attacking threat whatsoever. I understand Parker is trying to make us tougher, but we've spent a lot of money of attacking players that we are not even getting substandard performances from anymore and we are just awful to watch. Decordova-Reid & Cavaleiro in particular are just being carried at this point.

Ah well, at least we know how limited Forest and the chasing pack are.