1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wazza - MLS Legend

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Tdot, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Robert Heenan in Cheshire

Wayne Rooney is an enigma. He is without doubt the most talented footballer I have seen that has come out of the British Isles and the most talented footballer ever at my club Manchester United. Yes - he was more talented than Ronaldo. There are multiple reasons for this national tragedy and i 'll call it a national tragedy because he was the one footballer who could have won England the World Cups and European Championships. One of the reasons is Rooney was very badly managed by SAF. Prior to his move to Old Trafford in the September 2004, Wayne played the game with total freedom and opposition teams were petrified of Rooneys totally unpredictable explosive game. At the international level and only 18 and playing with total freedom, Rooney was destroying Turkey, Switzerland, Croatia and frightening the life out of a star-studded French team. Something changed after Wayne went to Old Trafford - it seemed he no longer played with any freedom and his natural game just stopped. People would often compare Wayne to Thierry Henry as to who was better at the time of Rooney's Man Utd move and as far as im concerned Henry was never good enough to even lace Rooney's boots.

2. BobbyD

BobbyD President

There you have it boys - evidence for Rooney being overrated

3. Libby

Libby 9-0

Having a sock doesn't suit you Bobby.

BobbyD likes this.
  4. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

please log in to view this image
    :bandit: