A1F1E10 Adam Le Fondre "@JackDrury16: @A1F1E10 ALF are you on facebook, someone gone on as you and said your leaving? are you staying? Its not me pal!
FanhousePercy John Percy #Rotherham striker Adam Le Fondre is a 500k target for #reading #watford #coventry #swfc
alexdelasalle08 Alex Delasalle @mapps23 @Sords_20 @scottloach1 tell Dychey to buy Adam Le Fondre (quality)
I just wonder how much interest the players have in Twitter, I know they tweet but do they take note?
Hope so wont be able to follow this one ,will be working , If we win , I promise to work every saturday except southampton !!
From the Watty Observer: Watford owner Laurence Bassini has given Sean Dyche more money to buy new striker 8:00am Friday 19th August 2011 By Frank Smith Watford owner Laurence Bassini has this week âsignificantlyâ increased the clubâs transfer budget so manager Sean Dyche can buy another striker. The Hornetsâ need for another front man has been evident already this season, with Dyche calling on first-year pro Gavin Massey when his side were chasing the game against West Ham United on Tuesday night. The Watford Observer reported the Hornets were still keen to sign another striker last month and their owner has this week confirmed that is the case. The Stanmore businessman also stated he has agreed to increase the amount of money available to Dyche and head of football operations Ross Wilson. Speaking from Italy, where he is on holiday, Bassini said: âI met with Sean and Ross yesterday [Wednesday] and we have added to the budget and there have been additional funds made available for another striker. We have this week increased that budget significantly. Whether we spend all the money made available is another thing.â We understand Watford are also considering bringing in another midfield player. Massey has only made seven substitute appearances in the Football League, with two of those coming this season. When asked whether the fact he brought on the youngster on Tuesday night showed a need for another striker, Dyche replied: âIt kind of does, yes. I have stated it many times, we have to work within a certain model, that is the reality of the club. âIt is testing at times and it takes time. If you are a West Ham, Cardiff, Leicester or Nottingham Forest then you can cherry pick for the slots you want and pay them very large money to do that. âWe have to work through the process and find a few jewels who will do well and I think the players we have brought in have done very well so far. âBut it is not as easy as just going out and saying âright, we will have him, him and him.â Watford have started with Marvin Sordell and summer signing Chris Iwelumo in their first three games this season. Sordell has impressed, despite not scoring, but his strike partner Iwelumo has struggled to make an impact after missing the final couple of weeks of pre-season through injury. Sarcastic cheers were heard from sections of the Vicarage Road crowd when the experienced striker was substituted on Tuesday night but Dyche has defended the 33-year-old. âHe is a big strong man, big character and we feel he will come right,â Dyche said. âWe have rushed him back to fitness because we think he can offer us something. He hasnât been quite fit during pre-season due to injury but we managed to get him fit for the first game, then played him again in the second and again in the West Ham fixture in the hope that his body starts responding and he gets fit. âIt is not the ideal way to do it, it should be that first you get fit and then you play games to top up that fitness. So he has been forced into it a little bit. âWe believe he will come good â if you look at his record, which is why we signed him. He is a great personality and he will score goals.â
BIG News this morning from the WO. http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/9204595.Bassini_increases_budget_to_sign_new_striker/