1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WAS IT SOMETHING I Said?

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by johnnywarksmoustache, Apr 21, 2013.

1. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

It looks like I've been banned from the Norwich board! <laugh> They can dish it but they can't take it <ok> I must have hit a raw nerve!

2. Mighty Horse

Mighty Horse Member

It seems your not the messiah, just a very naughty boy.

What did you say to annoy those inbreed, turnip farmers?

3. johnnywarksmoustache

They obviously can't take the banter MH it's a shame really, just goes to show their own deep rooted insecurity I suppose at never winning any major trophies.

4. wellyblue

wellyblue Well-Known Member

Didn't Blakey give you an reason for the ban? I'd have thought that he would of, he seems a decent enough guy (for a Budgie).

Anyway, if they're playing by their own rules it will only be a seven day ban, you won't miss much! <ok>

5. johnnywarksmoustache

No reason given Welly <ok>

6. wellyblue

If I was you I'd PM Blakey and find out the reason for the ban, I was threatened with a ban once, and sorted it out via PM's, then again it might be one of the other Budgiestapo mods who have banned you...

You were a bit abusive on their board last night though! <laugh> Nothing that they didn't deserve though!<ok>

7. Guru of Ipswich

Guru of Ipswich Well-Known Member

TBH, Its blakey that's the pain in the arse, the other 2 are good chaps and look at things objectively.

Blakey will just go with whatever his little crew want and sod the rest of the Norwich board members, even they hate him and want him removed as a mod.

8. King_of_Portman_Rd

King_of_Portman_Rd Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

JWM, you'll be banned until next Sunday as it is only a 7 day ban...

I've trawled through the thread in question to see what you could have done to offend our feathered friends and they seem to have their knickers in a twist over not much at all. Plenty given and taken on both sides, as to be expected... which is what these forums are all about <ok> and I've certainly seen worse go unpunished but the pressure cooker of that forum is making a few of them overly emotional :emoticon-0147-emo:

I'm sure it won't be long until your back on song given them merry hell all over again <laugh> :bandit:

9. Guru of Ipswich

Lets put it this way, Last weekend, an angry member and blakeys mate of the Norwich board (we all know who that is) decides to make a completely unprovoked racist comment to a swansea fan. Nothing is done, not a ****ing dicky bird!

thats all you need to know about the mentally of the moderation on the norwich board, its not what you know, its who you know.

10. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

They just won and pretty much secured their safety. If they had lost to Reading i could understand. Where exactly is this pressure coming from?!

11. King_of_Portman_Rd

King_of_Portman_Rd Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think it boils down to the fact that they had a purple patch early in the season... Many expected them to kick on and 'establish' themselves in the league but they have played dreary uninspirational football and had relegation form.. some losing all faith in HOOOOOO-TUN (Similar to our situation pre MM)

A few are the eternal optimists... Some are pessimistic (realists) which has caused division in the ranks.. and so they have all been biting their nails about crawling over the line this season... I think it's the nerves for a few of them if they ultimately fail after (some of) the fans were giving it the 'big time charlie' back in October and so they will look a bit daft if it all comes crashing down on them now...

12. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

As I don't look on the Ipswich board any more, I've only just been told about this thread!

Firstly JWM is lying, I pm'd him the reason for his ban and told him he would be free to return next Sunday!

Secondly, Guru, please show any evidence you can find of me "racially abusing" a Swansea member, and thirdly please show any proof you can find of any hatred directed at me!

13. Guru of Ipswich

I didn't say racailly you abused anybody, I said one of your buddies did and you decide to do jack **** about him. And as towards the hatred, I'm sure you have made your mark on quite a few Norwich posters in the last month or so, as they have been on the end of Beefy's remarks that you have turned a blind eye about.

14. johnnywarksmoustache

When they have a dig at our football club of course I'm going to give some back that's all part of the fun! <ok> I may have been a little abusive but I wasn't name insulting any of their posters in particular! I just insulted them as a group! <laugh>

And I agree with you Guru that Beefy gets away with a hell of a lot and yet nothing is done about him! Our resident WUM on here, Treacle, is a decent poster and we have good banter even though he's deluded!

15. wellyblue

The Budgie mods have created their own "Frankensteins's Monster" with that particular poster, there was a few complaints put in by QPR fans earlier in the season about his "direct" and "robust" (to put it politely) way of answering them, but at the time he was hailed as the Budgie's resident "pitbull", no wonder that he saw that as a green light from the Budgie mods to rampage across the board...

Having said that, I do like that particular Budgie's posts, he shows a real passion for his club, and that is what being a football supporter is all about. <ok>

16. johnnywarksmoustache

Personally I don't have a problem with Beefy but he does cross the line at times which is why it is so pathetic that I have been banned for a week. I guess rank hypocracy rules on the Norwich board.

17. Guru of Ipswich

The thing is, I wouldn't have a problem with Beefy if we were all playing by the same rules, but we aren't. And Blakey must be deluded if he thinks that the Norwich posters that have left isn't down to part to him letting beefy have free reign to abuse everybody including norwich fans.

18. Mighty Horse

Mighty Horse Member

We are now linked direct to the budgie board, not sure how to put the link up but visit their board and see Do you hate me?

19. Guru of Ipswich

Its just Blakey now going for the sympathy vote! problem is he doesn't like like anybody standing up to him, you either toe the line or get banned!

20. Beefforhire-NCFC

Beefforhire-NCFC Well-Known Member

Lol this is hilarious!