1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WAR! What is it good for?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Treble, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

Game changer.

The US says it will support providing advanced fighter jets including US-made F-16s to Ukraine and also back training Ukrainian pilots to fly them.

A senior White House official said President Biden had told G7 leaders in Japan of the decision.

President Volodomyr Zelensky, who has requested fighter jets for months, said the decision would "greatly enhance our army in the sky".

US approval for the scheme means other nations can export their F-16s.

This is because the US legally has to approve the re-export of equipment purchased by allies.

The US would "support a joint effort with our allies and partners to train Ukrainian pilots on fourth-generation fighter aircraft, including F-16s, to further strengthen and improve the capabilities of the Ukrainian Air Force", the official said.

"As the training takes place over the coming months, our coalition of countries participating in this effort will decide when to actually provide jets, how many we will provide, and who will provide them."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65649471

duggie2000, brb and Diego like this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

Right now it makes sense, heard a news report that Russia's deputy foreign minister was kicking off about F16's - I was like what's he on about, we are not supplying them - I hadn't seen that latest update.

BobbyD, Diego and Saf like this.
  3. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Reports now of fighting within Russian territory. A village in Belgorod has been shelled.

Russia claim it is a Ukrainian attack, Ukraine say it is rival paramilitary groups fighting local authorities.

If it was a Ukrainian attack, it really doesn't make much sense, first of all fighting on Russian soil would be massive, massive news and an extremely intense operation. Second, to use military resources to fight some local authorities in a small insignificant part of Russia when you're gearing up to push towards Crimea?

Honestly, I truly hope Russia is not on the brink of a civil ****ing war. That is the last thing anyone needs. Just pop Putin in the head and be done with it.

Lovearsenalcock, duggie2000 and brb like this.
  4. duggie2000

duggie2000 Well-Known Member

A Russian soldier ran up to a nun walking down a sidewalk in Petrograd. Out of breath he asked, “Please, may I hide under your skirt? I'll explain later.” The nun agreed. A moment later two politsya ran up and asked: “Sister, have you seen a soldier?” The nun replied, “He went that way.” After the politsya ran off the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, “I can't thank you enough, Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Ukraine.” The nun said, “I understand completely.” The soldier added, “I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!” The nun replied, “If you had looked a little higher, you would've seen a great pair of balls, too. I don't want to go to Ukraine either."

Diego likes this.
  5. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

These idiots who run governments will never grant us the peaceful existence that the 95 percent of the worlds population wants……constant fking nonsense by them playing the divide cards and playing us to fund the already bulging bank accounts fit too burst at the seams…..off with thy heads

6. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

Dayum

7. brb

brb CR250

I think it's sad.

8. Sucky

Yeh its very sad

brb likes this.
  9. Saf

Some of them looked like they were trying to surrender.

Not convinced it's real.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    brb likes this.
  10. Sucky

Civil war?

Prepping for the election?

11. brb

brb CR250

I did wonder if it was real.

So yeah it's either not real or we are becoming dehumanised when we start putting battles showing the killing of someone's son, father, uncle, brother, whatever, being posted on social media.

Not having a go at sucky btw, I'm talking in general.

Treble, Sucky, BobbyD and 2 others like this.
  12. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

De humanising us
    Social media has created narcissism to a worrying level…that’s just a long term path to destruction for the individual
    snowflake options are promoted in order to weaken the warrior in the human being
    Confusing our kids, the next generation, with men wanting to be women, women wanting to be men
    Nothing spiritual is promoted, these things are portrayed as boring
    We live in a time of the weakest leadership, they are like spitting image caricatures that we used to watch back in the day but they’ve come to life
    Introducing AI

There seems to be a plan in action…don’t ask me specifically why but to me it seems like a structured process is well under way to create certain types of human beings out of the forthcoming generations.

Diego and brb like this.
  13. brb

brb CR250

Cheers bro...

please log in to view this image

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  14. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

your welcome

please log in to view this image

brb likes this.
  15. Welshie

Agree with brb, very sad video.

Not to mention, what are those poor ****ers even wearing? They're in normal every day clothes with helmet and vests. When he kills the fella with a beard, who looks directly at him, he is wearing trainers ffs.

BobbyD, brb and Saf like this.
  16. Sucky

Not sure if you was about in ww2 but weve since had the dawn of the mobile phone camera so we're bound to see more graphic footage of the actual horrors of a real ground war.

I think its real but i dont know for sure

Theres an old clip film called banned from tv, ive seen 1, 2 and 3 but there's more now and I've heard those later ones have lots of stuff from iraq and Afghanistan i dont need to see that tbh so aint gone looking for them but the first 3 were truly horrific, real deaths on camera.

17. Saf

I've watched it a few more times and if you watch the last guy being neutralised, you'll see the rounds going into his helmet. It's real.

Welshie and brb like this.
  18. brb

brb CR250

Why would you film yourself killing a guy in the trenches, which is bad enough, then to make matters worse, someone then loads it on to social media?

The only purpose of filming anything would (or should) be for military purposes.

Surely these pictures are in breach of the Geneva Convention. I don't really see any correlation with ww2 a mobile phone which should not be in the trenches other than for taking commands.

Whatever next eh....the guy that killed him, rings his mum on the dead persons phone and says your son in dead.

Treble and Sucky like this.
  19. Welshie

Officially, the hope is for some of these videos and such to reach Russians who are denying the existence of the war.

Which is surprisingly a decent amount of people

brb likes this.
  20. brb

brb CR250

How's it going to reach them if twitter is blocked, are they hoping they all follow Sucky on not606? :bandit:

Diego likes this.