1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WAR! What is it good for?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Treble, Feb 11, 2022.

1. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

2. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

That guy in charge of Wagner is a right ****ing mental handicap. He was just a chef wasn't he? Nepotism to the extreme that Putin would stick him in charge of a "private military" company which is obviously just a division of the army.

3. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

Wagner is the Russian version of the SS.

brb and Welshie like this.
  4. Welshie

As someone who's obsessed with WW2, I cannot believe I have never made that connection. Obvious now that you've said it, of course they are.

Putin does this though, he concentrates power into himself by having his subordinates working actively against one another. Even on the frontline the army and the private militaries, who as you rightly point out are nothing more than the Russian SS, argue and bicker over shells and ammunition. Hitler had the exact same system of government.

The SS had these divisions called the Einsatzgruppen, they wandered behind the front line mopping up villages and dealing with undesirables. Which is exactly how Russia uses these Chechnyan divisions sent by the gorilla Kadyrov.

brb and Saf like this.
  5. brb

brb CR250

I read this ^^ and can't work out if Welshie is being sarcastic or really didn't work it out. <laugh>

Diego likes this.
  6. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Don't think he was being sarcastic.
    It's very easy to learn about two things at different times (maybe years apart) and not see the connection until someone points it out. Much easier to see if you read or are taught it at the same time.

brb likes this.
  7. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

I had a sort of respect for the Wehrmacht. They were very good soldiers, the best in the world, at that time. Ultimately, bad leadership decisions and being outnumbered was their undoing. They just concentrated on doing their jobs and left the dirty work to the SS. I'm not saying atrocities didn't happen with them, they did. The same as every other country in the war. They were generally alright, though.

I can't say similar about the Russians. They've always had an attitude of blow up or kill anything and everything that crosses their path. They don't differentiate between military and civilian. If they aren't Russian, they're fair game.

duggie2000 and brb like this.
  8. brb

brb CR250

Fair enough, I genuinly couldn't work it out, I'm like he's taking the piss surely, obviously not. I always saw that group for what it was, a bunch of animals, not the sort of guys you'd want to be surrendering to, might as well put a bullet in your own head.

9. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

This is a bit of a myth tbh as the Wehrmacht were actively engaged in the atrocities even if the main killings were done by the SS led formations .

Archers Road likes this.
  10. brb

brb CR250

Anyone understand what's going on with Imran Khan, he's been detained. What is it he is supposed to have done, is he being stitiched up, he seems to have a lot of supporters, so the police arrest him mob handed.

11. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

stitched up

by the Sharif family who have had a foothold in Pakistani politics for absolute decades and generations.

When forward thinkers like Imran Khan try to drag the country into the modern world when it comes to conduct and economy etc…this family will find a reason to have you removed…just like they did with General Musharaff who took over via a coup…but he was good for the country and forward thinking regarding the laws etc so he was just like Imran Khan, well on the way to exposing the corruption rife in Pakistani politics…corruption the Sharif family have benefited from for Decades.

They are a white collar cartel

Money can buy leaders etc in that country so manipulating the Army leadership was probably not much of an issue

Saf, Welshie and brb like this.
  12. brb

brb CR250

Interesting, didn't know none of this stuff. Looks like it's all going to kick off there now, his party calling for his supporters to shut down Pakistan. I don't know if the British government can put any pressure on or whether they'll just be told to fook off and mind our own business.

13. Welshie

Been a powder keg for a few years has Pakistan. First you have India who are likely using money to influence things when and where they can, then you have the massive corruption in the government, the border conflicts with Afghanistan which has caused a refugee crisis...

I remember when I worked with a few Pakistani guys and they were extremely hopeful of Imran Khan and his government, his anti-corruption stuff. There was one fella, the grizzled one, who never ever bought it. He was the oldest of the lot I asked him and he was like "Brother... when he crosses too many lines he will be gone. Mark my words, these kids have no idea."

He was right.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  14. Welshie

Imran Khan is very popular amongst Politicians here in the UK, he was school friends with Boris at Oxford for example.

I said "here in the UK" forgetting I don't even ****ing live there anymore <laugh>

Saf, Lovearsenalcock and brb like this.
  15. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

The Western governments don’t like upsetting India due to its ever growing economic prowess…so certainly won’t get involved with Pakistan to do the right thing

The Sharif family own loadsa property in London as does ex PM Benazir Bhutto’s ex husband who has also been involved in politics for decades having married Benazir Bhutto who’s father Bhutto also an ex leader of Pakistan was arrested by the Army in a coup, tried and executed back in the 70’s

Same ol ****

So ****ing corrupt is that country

BobbyD, Welshie and brb like this.
  16. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Was a pussy magnet back in the day

mixed with the upper class and learnt the game

smart guy

Saf, brb and Welshie like this.
  17. brb

brb CR250

At least you still think of the UK as home, means alot that.

Saf, duggie2000, Diego and 1 other person like this.
  18. aberdude

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  19. aberdude

means a lot that reminded me of this scene in this is England <laugh>

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  20. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

He doesn’t realise what a tragic ****ing mess the U.K. has become after 13 years of Tory misrule.

M!LK likes this.