1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Vs Chelsea (H)

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Zanjinho, Feb 28, 2021.

?

Result...

1. Home win

2. Draw

3. Away loss

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

I had no problem with Milner coming on other than it should have happened 20 minutes sooner.

Taking Salah off and Keeping Mane on was bizarre. Ox is what he is and only reason he should come on is if we didn't want to put Jota through 30 minutes which seemed to be the case.

So until injuries are resolved we have.

Slow replacement CB's that can't play the preferred set up.

A midfield that looks strung out and wodged together. Using either youngsters, old timers or luxury player to cobble it together.

A forward front 3 that look mentally and physically exhausted and remote from the midfield.

2 FB that have no back up to give them a break.

Whatever the reasons... this season with the remaining squad is done. Use the squad players to give any first teamers that need it a break in the league ... if they aren't good enough (we know most aren't) then we know where the revitalisation needs to happen if we want back to challenging next year.

Put best team we can out for CL and see how it goes....

Solid_Air 2 likes this.
  2. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

In the little we have seen of Tsimikas he has looked pretty decent however it is just fleeting glimpses so difficult to really know .

DirtyFrank likes this.
  3. organic red

organic red Well-Known Member

Agree.......presuming he stays, and I think he will, we can really judge him next season when he will be better integrated

4. moreinjuredthanowen

Imo kabak has a lot to learn so the first step is klopp deciding to buy or not.

I presume based on attitude and also fit with squad.

I would judge most by a full preseason with 3 sessions a day. If he can't do the job then he wont be able to.