1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Portsmouth

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Feb 4, 2021.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well it wouldn't be my opinion if it didn't Wooperts would it. My advice is stop reading my write ups and you won't get upset. I'm not aware of anyone on this board getting too upset with them. Just you then.....................never mind because I don't.

2. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

(1) I don't get upset greeny, just highly bemused by your comments, and (2) I can think of one.........

3. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Well you appear to Wooperts or you wouldn't feel obliged to come on and say anything. Is it just my comments in general about all of the games or is it just against Pompey that bemuses you? As for the one then go on name names. We are talking football opinions and not general world or politics stuff of course. I read your attempt at a write up as well. In my opinion I am as entitled to be as bemused as you claim to be. No mention of the niggling at Mayor or the fact the Ref let it go mostly. According to you we were mullered and were never at the races. We scored against the run of play I think you put it. I just don't agree with that but I didn't bother to go on your board and correct it. You can live in your deluded world as much as you want and if you don't like what you read on here then as said don't bother to read it.

4. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

You seem a bit overwrought greeny ! Quite a vivid imagination too as it goes :)

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Yep if you say so Woops. Yawn.......

6. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Well if you have a vivid imagination Sensible I'm the same.

We should have won that and would have done pretty easily had Watts not tried to be too clever for his own good. I thought Portsmouth were poor considering their lofty position in the league and obvious high opinions of themselves. I used the word "carthorses" and chose it carefully.

I don't think that about all the sides we play: I thought Accrington were excellent last Saturday but the story then was the same: we're great going forward but prone to brainstorms at the back. We threw away 2 points in that one too.

7. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Don't worry notdistant it's only Woopert being bitter. They shouldn't be in this league you know. I like to think I'm objective when it comes to games but heyho maybe not.

8. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Me bitter ?! <laugh> I'm a "glass half full" type of person, greeny, not a "glass half empty" type like you appear to be. After what Pompey fans have been through in the last few years, with dodgy foreign owners bleeding the club dry of money, we are realistic, and are more than happy with our progress. If we don't make the play-offs, or get knocked out in the play-offs, then it really doesn't matter. Our club still exists which to any Pompey fan is the most important thing.

9. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

You seem a bit overwrought Wooperts........... You aren't the only club to have been through a wringer and your final sentence applies just as much to all clubs as yours.

10. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

If you say so.......:emoticon-0103-cool:

11. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I can't claim to be objective, no. But I know what I see............

12. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Here here notdistant otherwise it's not worth investing in IFollow is it.