1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Peterborough

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Aug 3, 2017.

1. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I have seen a piece of video which is poor quality, probably taken from a mobile phone in the crowd.

Maddison is seen curled in a ball as though eviscerated as the play, from which Argyle scored, passes him by.

Bradley leans over him from 2 or 3 yards away in a position consistent with giving him a short mouthful of abuse. It isn't the sort of pecking motion you'd see with someone spitting. Bradley is behind Maddison so he can't have seen what happened himself.

If that's all they've got it's inconclusive at the very most.

2. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Not Guilty

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Apparently the FA have concluded there is no case to answer. As we all knew there would be. And what happens to the complainant? Feck all as predicted. Maddison is a dick brain.

4. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Points deduction and replay the match....giving Argyle a two goal start.....Maddison banned for ten games for poor acting..

5. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It makes me spit feathers Plym. This bloke has a reputation for diving and being a complete prat. Even his own team mates, manager and supporters think so. Yet, after him feigning injury he still has to do a bit of afters and tell a lie. If I were the owner of Peterborough United I would sack him for bringing my club into disrepute and hope nobody else would employ the cowardly bastard. He has tried to get a fellow professional done for nothing at all. That has to be as bad as launching a tackle neck high to end a career. I hope Bradley has a day off and nips up there on a train and does him good and proper. Whilst I normally wouldn't encourage violence in this case the bloke deserves it. The FA are bad enough in allowing all this time wasting crap. We saw it over and over last season in numerous games. It is growing as a tactic and it is just not anything to do with sport or sportsmanship. They also don't do much about diving in the first place. They should be throwing the book at Maddison and anyone else who makes spurious accusations. I've said it many times now but in the end they will kill football if this is allowed to grow as it is now.

6. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yes sensible....it's enough to make you spit init....oh maybe not.....:D.