1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Burton

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Oct 17, 2018.

1. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

I agree with your view of the game sensible. But I also agree with Derek , they were yobs. I was in the tunnel at full time and he was subjected to some vile abuse. Yes it is football and passions run high, but no one deserves that level of personal abuse.

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Clearly....we've either got a defence that needs better coaching....or they are un-coachable poor quality players.

I think they should be capable of lower mid-table.....with decent coaching.....are the coaching staff up to the job.....week after week they coach the players and end up with the same set piece failures.....some new coaching blood seems to be needed with new ideas and able to improve defensive discipline to cut out all these freebies that we are giving away.

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yes they do deserve it if they can't listen to people talking politely. He is an arragant arse who doesn't seem to grasp that anything is his fault or down to him in any way. If you are presented with somebody with a full set of blinkers on then sometimes screaming abuse is the only way to get the message through. What it has given him though is yet another excuse to deflect the flack. Look past the words being shouted Adams and see what people really mean by their venom. They are fed up with your drab tactics that are getting us nowhere. They are sick to death of having to watch the players you recruited who are not worthy of a shirt. They are sick of the same old errors being made week in and week out that you do nothing to address. They do not want that kind of football anymore and are beginning to vote with their feet which is far more damaging than their words. It's a bit of abuse and if you can't man up and take it then you are in the wrong profession. Maybe I personally don't scream abuse at people but I do get why people might. You aren't allowed to boo, you can't shout anything abusive, you have to clap the players at all times and never show displeasure, you must just turn up and watch drivel rather than dribble week in week out and that's just dandy. These people have backed this club through more thin than thick over recent years and to tell them they are out of order is ironically well out of order. We have been patient for far too long with both him and Brent. Brent is bailing no doubt with a few quid in his pocket and probably at about the right time because the only way now is down with this lot.

4. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

How do you rate Tafari Moore....as the past few games now he seems to have forgotten to tackle players after they have scored and runs back towards them thinking ah s..t!...strange.

5. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

He was targeted tonight as a weak link in my opinion and had probably a fairly indifferent game compared to the rest. Nearly every attack from Gillingham went down that side and it was fairly easy to see why. A bit too light weight.

6. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Could he play in any other position perhaps?