1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Vargas

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Hoilett, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Hoilett

Hoilett Member

I am obviously a loved up Ranger tonight, with pride in all the team and optimism despite our league standing. We are going to start scaring opposition now, with Loftus Road becoming a fortress. There were massive games from the whole squad, with it almost being unfair to single out the likes of Austin, Fer, Henry, Yun, Dunne, Isla, and Zamora. However, there is the matter of Vargas. I think I have a guy-crush! I have wet my pants on more than one occasion over the last few weeks watching this fella. He has no fear of anyone nor anything and is an absolute bull! Imagine if that bicycle kick had gone in. Vargas Balboa should be his real name. My word!!:emoticon-0152-heart:emoticon-0152-heart:emoticon-0152-heart

2. YappyR

YappyR Well-Known Member

Stop it. :emoticon-0110-tongu

He's a bonafide cutter, a real deadly threat of the highest order, he stealths in so quick, we need to just keep pumping him balls and then help him all around. That would free up Charlie to do his poacher work, and that could be a deadly duo right there.

3. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Top quality player. A joy to watch.

4. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

Match of the Day couldn't even be bothered to show that bicycle kick.

5. Turkish" Premier" Hoops

Turkish" Premier" Hoops Well-Known Member

TF and Phil Beard need to be getting a done deal ASAP with Juventus about a permanent move in Jan, this little fella Vargas could become a QPR legend almost overnight, a delightful player to watch and him and Charlie beginning to form a serious partnership.

6. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

Cabnt wait for the return of Leicester in a few weeks....Think it may be a bit diffrent from befores smash and grab... :grin:

7. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Says it all about Jug Ears and the rest of the Big Four arse-lickers. Before we'd seen much of Vargas I heard Tim Vickery, Talksport's South American correspondent, say if he was 'handled' right he can be an exceptional player and would be a brilliant signing for us, he wasn't wrong. He said he can play the No.10 role or wide right equally well and I think we can see his skill, balance and mobility is different class, he also reads the play quicker than most.

I hope if we stay up we get to sign him permanently but I fear after a season in the spotlight one of the usual suspects will come and cherry-pick...

8. seagullhoop

seagullhoop Well-Known Member

I just started a thread about MOTD - really fed up with the poor and biased coverage/punditry - completely skewed version of events, edited for the plastic, glory hunters who never actually go to a game.

9. Flanman

Flanman Well-Known Member

Apart from ageeing on the above I love his attitude and no nonsense approach to help the team defensively.

10. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

I was so pi**ed off that MotD didn't show the bicycle kick
    We have Isla signed haven't we....big factor in keeping Vargas in my opinion

11. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

They're both on loan Beth, it's a two-edged sword, if they do well we'll struggle to keep them...

12. Ranger4ever

Ranger4ever Well-Known Member

Top player, he's fast becoming a fans' favourite.

Great understanding with Isla and shows quality going forward and not lazy in defensive duties.

Agree with others, get him snapped up quickly on a permanent move before his full potential is realised by others.

13. TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger Well-Known Member

Not at all, they're both on loan with the option to buy at the end of it. They were both keen enough to get over here on loan and both seem to be all smiles at the moment, I can't see why they wont stay at the end of the season if we stay up.

14. Dens Hoops

Dens Hoops Well-Known Member

Agreed get the deal done now before some other club snap him up in January.

15. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Not the greatest views of it, but great atmosphere:-

[video=youtube;6zTbR9BnTgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zTbR9BnTgY&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]

[video=youtube;5yruBTEthBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yruBTEthBs&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]

16. Rolling Stone

Rolling Stone Member

I thought that the technique shown by most of the players today was way better than it has been. We genuinely look like a better team than we did. If it really is down to the "late start to the season" like Harry says then we really should be excited!

If only the defence concentrated a bit more and didn't give us as many scares!!

17. seagullhoop

seagullhoop Well-Known Member

You should post a link to the first video on the MOTD twitter feed - and ask them why they didn't show the highlights of the game!

18. SRR

SRR Well-Known Member

What was it that Phil Neville said about City's 1st goal. Something like "there was a bit of offside and a bit of handball about it but it was a great goal". FFS!

19. Hoops Eternal

Hoops Eternal Well-Known Member

Phil Neville is only a bit of a twat!

20. SRR

SRR Well-Known Member

Very funny ;)