1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Upson

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by random92, Jun 1, 2011.

1. notsosmartspur

notsosmartspur Well-Known Member

I'd agree with most of that PNP, Kaboul is a big physical presence in the centre too, the only thing I'd question is the YK/AL combo. Its a point I've agreed with previously that Corluka gets the best out of Lennon, but why can't he adapt? Other top wingers can swap sides and be effective on either side, clearly in front of different FB's. I know Lennon does not like being over-lapped too regular, so I don't know why he doesn't say something...very quiet lad, probably scared of Kaboom aswell! <eek>

2. random92

random92 Member

Well, I see this was a successful thread. Massively differing opinions. I'm in the camp that believes we DO NOT need Upson whatsoever. I'm of the belief we already have better

3. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

We'd be better off keeping Kaboul and Bassong and letting Upson go someone like QPR or Wolves.

4. Longshanks

Longshanks Member

I would like to see us say goodbye to Woodgate and King so we can get fully fit group of 4 centre backs we can rely on all season.

5. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

Really hoping we pair Lennon and Walker down the right next year. That pace will terrify most defences. Kaboul/Gallas alongside Dawson in the centre would be my choice