1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Unfortunately vs West Ham

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Doc., Apr 10, 2021.

1. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I'll be going and supporting. However I must admit the ESL has made me think. What is the point. Football is **** now, we've allowed the money and billionaires to corrupt the game. The players are absolute fannies. And I mean proper soft arses. Its embarrassing.

I mean was the ESL really just a distraction from the big 12 to ensure these CL changes slipped through without comment? I'd like to think not but having looked at the proposed changes which have sailed through approval, I'm starting to have my doubts. Everybody too busy talking about how **** these clubs are, but how great the CL is, the ball, the music etc etc. Then you find out they've actually come up with a way to to ensure the big clubs are always in it anyway with a coefficient rule. It goes against the spirit of fair and sporting competition. Incredible really.

I'm wondering if the ESL was just smoke and mirrors.

2. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

Football was close to be finished for us and most fans across Europe.

Thankfully is didn't go ahead and hopefully its true they're adding a new rule to kick them out the league of they or any other clubs try again..

There's still something left of football and we have to be grateful of that and accept it because as we now know it can get a whole lot worse.

3. Fork Handles

Fork Handles Well-Known Member

We'll support you evermore. I will going to support to the lads - Hayden, Fede, Dubs - be good to see what Wilson is like when roared on and also ASM hopefully for a full season.

4. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

I think ASM is always going to have injuries. It's the way he plays and the way the other team kick him off the pitch because it's the only way to stop him.

He's the type that could get a serious injury at any moment.

I don't think refs are giving him enough protection tbh... They get let off with cards left right and centre

Judge Death and magpie290761 like this.