1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

u18 walk off pitch

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by qprbeth, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

No offence taken. I can honestly say I’ve never heard racism from where I used to sit, and the only unsavoury incident I can recall was where a fella near me was pissed and was using the ‘C’ word in front of kids......he was told in no uncertain terms to pipe down and spent the rest of the game in a sulk.
    Did you not think of reporting the abuse you heard ? Seems the club have (or used to have anyway) a to Line to report that sort of behaviour.
    This country for sure ain’t perfect on the racism front but it’s far far better than what you get in most countries on the continent and a long way of the old days of ‘Bulldog’ and ‘NF News’ being sold openly on the street.

Can’t comment on the joke thread as I don’t look at it..... but personally, and I mean personally, it would be pushed to offend me as I’m happy to joke about anything and anyone.......though I wouldn’t put most of the more ‘extreme’ jokes to print ;)

rangercol and kiwiqpr like this.
  2. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

go on
    have a look

Staines R's and Wherever like this.
  3. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

This has gone very quiet.
    I would have thought that after the issues in Italy with Lukaku being abused by his own team's fan, who claim that their chants are a "sign of respect" - that the football authorities would be putting this at the top of their agenda to address

If I have missed something grateful if someone could let me know but I do not recall seeing anything

4. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

In view of the events on Monday, when England players were abused during a game against Bulgaria, I am wondering whether the issues with the under 18's being abused whilst in tour were ever addressed by FIFA? I haven't seen anything or read anything but I due to on going issues it maybe something I have just missed. Grateful for any updates

Uber_Hoop likes this.
  5. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Not a dickie bird as far as I'm aware. Under the carpet job as we're not a mega-club?...

Ninj likes this.