1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tyson Fury- why the hate?

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by RebelBhoy, Dec 21, 2011.

1. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

Really? well it is just as well this is a discussion forum then isn't it you dopey little simpleton.

2. nufc4life

nufc4life Guest

yes your a unconnected rat who hovers around kings cross station touting for men .FAGGOT

3. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

And how exactly does this rant, obviously the work of an illiterate simpleton, further your argument?

4. nufc4life

nufc4life Guest

you are a faggot end of story

5. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

And that is a grrrrrreeeeat story.

6. nufc4life

nufc4life Guest

story ?? no pal its a full drawn conclusion

7. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Will you 2 give it a rest lol

8. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

One minute

So which one of these posts are you wrong with?

You really are dumb.

9. nufc4life

nufc4life Guest

opinions vary faggot

10. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

They do.

what is your opinion?

11. nufc4life

nufc4life Guest

i am going with you are a down and out shirtlifter

12. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

Ok. lets park this here now

13. Redbrynner

Redbrynner Well-Known Member

I personally dont see why people have a problem with Tyson Fury. he has only had 17 fights, which he has won all of them. he never gives up, has plenty of heart, all the tools to be a champ. people who say he is not a boxer are idiots..... How many 6 foot 10 fighters do you know who throw the number of punches tyson does? Infact how many 6fot10 boxers throw anything but a jab......None, thats how many...Tyson Fury has to sure up his defence and then he will be a world clas contender.....The big heavys wont be able to keep up with his workrate, the small heavies wont be able to get inside his jab......his only problem at the moment is his defence and his youthful exhuberance which makes him leave his plans behind and go straight in for a ruck........

Hoopster67 likes this.
  14. nufc4life

nufc4life Guest

klitschkos would punch him all over the ring he is open for a shot they are very clever boxers and fury aint

15. Redbrynner

fair, but to also be fair, the klitschkos would punch beat anyone in the heavyweight division at the moment......

Tyson is his own biggest enemy.......If he stays behind his jab anddoesnt get dragged into fights, (like the K brothers do) there is not much that can beat him.

But if he gets dragged into brawls, he can get hurt and eventually stopped.

problem is alot of his popularity and entertainment value is down to his love of brawling......If he starts to fight like he really should (as he did for the most part against Chisora) he becomes a boring fighter and loses his appeal.......What to do?

i think it will all depend on who he is fighting at anyone time.......there are times to brawl and times to stand back and jab....

At the moment he just just stand back and jab, cos everyone he fights is trying to wildly take him out.......let them blw thm selves out trying to swing past his jab and thn start with the uppercuts when they tire......Needs me i nhis corner..lol

16. nufc4life

nufc4life Guest

even the best trainers and corner men in the world wouldnt be able to help him the pikey on tv last night was more entertaining

17. RebelBhoy

RebelBhoy Moderator
    Staff Member

Punch perfect from Tyson last night. His last two showings should maybe show us that folk were a little quick to judge.

18. Hoopster67

Hoopster67 Well-Known Member

I thought he looked excellent last night, admittedly i don`t know if Maddalone is any good, though he has a fair enough record on paper. Tyson looked in good shape and gave him a right pounding. At only 23 he is still learning and has plenty of time to do so, i think it is silly for people to talk about world title fights yet. Possibly too much public exposure, too soon, is the reason for that.

19. Redbrynner

Was there for it last night, (You can see me punching his hand for a split sec on the footage.lol) Was abrilliant performance, looked so switched on and did a real job on the guy, (who took Boytsov and Mormeck the distance.) I think the next fight again needs to be some thing a little different, either against an average biggun,(6,7 or 6,8)
    or a against a good little un, Adamek or such.

His new slimline frame is making him alot quicker and he is coming in with quick, solid combinations, which is basically unheard of a guy of his size. IF he can keep up this new regime, I can see him becoming one hell of a fighter in the next few years, some sort of demon combination of Klitshcko and Apollo Creed.

20. fazza95

fazza95 Member

im a big fan of tyson, hes different to other heavy weights by the way he throws combinations and for someone his size his footwork is class and he has decent movement, but for people to take him seriously i think his next fight needs to be david price, people say he chickened out of this fight because he wouldn't fight price for the british tittle when it was mandatory but i think he wasn't ready then, hes slimmed down since then and i believe he is now a better fighter than he was back then