1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tuncay joins Wolfsburg

Discussion in 'Stoke City' started by sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband, Jan 31, 2011.

1. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

http://www.stokecityfc.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10310~2281219,00.html

My father's reaction to the sale of Tunny:

"Worse sale I can remember since Jimmy Greenhoff"

I must admit I feel worse than when we sold Thorney and I was distraught because of that, this has got me mourning :cry:

From Tuncay's Twitter:
    "To all Stoke fans... Thanks for all the great support you've given in my time with you!! Special place in my heart...
    Good luck in the rest of the season & FA cup"

2. peadar1987

peadar1987 Member

Best of luck Tunny, sorry it didn't work out, you had the potential to be a Stoke legend.

3. Norfolkstokie

Norfolkstokie Member

Truly gutted!!.

4. YES GUTTED!!!!!!!! I said to wifey that the likes of Tunny do much more than play football, they ENTERTAIN the masses, he was and will continue to be a game changer, (when he is allowed to play in the correct position and for more than 10 mins!) A LEGEND in the making and from what I could pick up from the terraces a really nice guy too.

Ok, the transfer clock is still ticking, but I don't see how this 'moves the club forward' in any shape or form.

We will all have our memories and shared moments (not enough TP!!) of Tunny and his magical touches. I could name many but certainly the superb goal against MUFC a few months back and the last goal against Citeh in The FA Cup replay last season. Total Tunny magic. You have made an older bloke really happy and yes I'll admit it, I danced like a loony when you hammered your goals in:emoticon-0169-dance

Best of luck Tunny, will be checking out how you get on with your new club on a regular basis. And as for me guys.....I need to KTF...not finding it easy at this very moment though.

5. Y121SAN

Y121SAN New Member

Cheers Tunny, hope all goes well for you in Germany.xxx

6. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

More bad news. Someone just posted this on the Oatcake

Mates just rang me from the training ground and Rob Dorset just stated that Tp has informed him that might as well go nothings happening - Sky packing up

7. TheRealPotterJub

:cry: he's gone :( Not a good day. Why not get rid of Icelanic waste of space Gudjohnsen?!

8. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

We sort of have Jub, Eidur is off on loan to Fulham. See the thread about him.