1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Daily Racing Thread Tuesday 18th. February 2020

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by attivo, Feb 17, 2020.

1. attivo

attivo Well-Known Member

Tuesday's Meetings

Punchestown

N/H 7 Races 1:45-4:55p.m.
    Musselburgh
    N/H 7 Races 1:52-5:02p.m.
    Southwell(E)
    A/W 6 Races 5:30-8:00p.m.
    Bangor-on-Dee
    Abandoned
    Taunton
    Abandoned

Racecards
    At The Races
    Racing Post
    Sporting Life

Good Luck <ok>

2. floridaspearl

floridaspearl Well-Known Member

Ok I’ll kick us off. I fancy hurricane Darwin in the cross country at punchestown. Has some decent form in this race a cd winner. Jossies order is on the decline , yarnworth has questions to answer after falling at Cheltenham last time. I think the selection is value at 12s.

3. jumpsfan

jumpsfan Well-Known Member

well,i have the same thoughts on this,but i still believe,that JOSIES ORDERS shouldnt be completely overlooked.true,he was very disappointing last time out,but Maybe a return to this track will revive him a bit.so,you could do worse,than back him e w.

musselburgh,2 00:

barring accidents,this should be fought out by the top two here.glorious Lady has plenty of hurdling experience,which will stand her in good stead today,but PULL GREEN is less exposed,and his last Winning form Looks better now.so,despite the Penalty,could be more to come from this one.

4. floridaspearl

floridaspearl Well-Known Member

Another well related Yeats gelding lines up in the Musselburgh bumper onward route could continue my good form in the bumpers. Room at the top named after a famous disco catches the eye also in the same race.

5. jumpsfan

jumpsfan Well-Known Member

Looking a bit further ahead to the 3 35 at musselburgh,i think,DUKE OF NAVAN has a big Chance to Register his first success for over two years.would have made mincemeat of These in his pomp,and has fallen to a good mark now.big shout.