1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Try to think positive

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Nov 17, 2012.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Right its come to the point of no return when i post on here and say and think some thing positive not just today's game but the total lack of commitment from a team that were at full fitness and failed to get the job done its truly getting me down that you know that we are not going to win every game but hope that the team will give 100% commitment to the cause and i wonder if our small band of posters on here are of the same mindsett when i say why Gomez week in week out come on BOB surely there is some body else but hey there always next weeks game and i wonder if can get a bet on at the bookies that BOB will use Gomez.
    sometimes i don`t know weather to laugh:1980_boogie_down:or cry<cry>

2. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

In reply to my own thread it turns out that Ben Watson as suffered a broken leg he was carried off the field in the first half of the game he could have used the stretcher but he refused now that's what you call commitment let's hope this serves as inspiration for the rest of the team get well soon Ben mate we need you back <ok> . Ho and by the way thanks to the Liverpool fans for booing him of the pitch(not nice).

3. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

A **** day at the office - again.

Maloney seems to have lost his way again. He was what made that team tick, now he's looking like he's not interested. He picked up - after we went two behind. Same with di Santo. There are too many of them who look off the boil.

And shame for Ben Watson to suffer a break when he was starting to prove that he was a contender for a central midfield berth. I've always like him and hated the fact that Gomez would always seem to get picked ahead of him, no matter how ineffectual he was (and no matter in how many games he'd had a start). Since he's been getting a run in the team his errors have started to drop. Shame he still couldn't hit a barn door when shooting..........

Anyway, just too many of them look off the pace just now. It was a lacklustre display. We play better when we take a game to other teams. Look at Spurs.

4. ilovedelia

ilovedelia Well-Known Member

Ooooops, probably not a good time for an outsider by the looks of it, sorry, but I've just got my ticket for the Wigan game on 15 December and was wondering if either of you two were planning on travelling down to our beautiful county?

5. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

no not realy a good time ask me again closer to the game

6. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

It's good to hear Watson could be back within 6 weeks, looked a bit nasty on MOTD, I just hope we can have a bit of consistency with our results instead of lose one week, win the next week type of stuff. Although long team a season without worrying about relegation would be brill, hopefully this season we won't need to worry

7. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Ye your right BCFC it was a bit nasty on the pitch but the good news is its not that bad for Watson the break is a clean one and wont be needing surgery thank the football gods but it could`nt come at a worst time just when he was starting to get in his stride and show what he can realy do.