1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpers

Discussion in 'Watford' started by yorkshirehornet, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Bolton's Boots

Bolton's Boots Well-Known Member

So you're saying it's 'fake sh*t''?

Or karma coming back to bite him on the arse?

2. superhorns

superhorns Well-Known Member

3. Hornet-Fez

Hornet-Fez Well-Known Member

<laugh> fake ****! <laugh>
    Doesn't look like he's taken a tumble. Funny pic though.

4. Bolton's Boots

5. Saxet

Saxet Well-Known Member

Well not really. Some Federal workers (including the military) will be furloughed. Schools will still open and welfare is unaffected.

Of course members of The Senate and Congress still get paid - they're alright Jack.

Childish brinkmanship on both sides of the political aisle caused this. It was entirely avoidable.

6. Bolton's Boots

7. Hornet-Fez

Seriously? Well I wouldn't put it past the GOP.

8. superhorns

9. Hornet-Fez

Trump only cares about Trump. He doesn't give two figs about the USA, UK, EU or anyone else. President Obama was arguably the best PotUS since FDR. You're listening to far too much right wing propaganda: Breitbart, Faux News, Conservapedia and so on. Whatever next, Britain First? Knights Templar?

Toby likes this.
  10. superhorns

I'm sure Trump is sincere with his main issue putting the welfare of the US first. I also think he intends to favour the UK over other countries, especially those in the EU. US growth is up, stock market is up and the unemployment rate continues to reduce. It is possible he could be re-elected if the financials and US employment continue to improve.

Obama certainly did a good job helping the Brexit cause during his silly fake news project fear comments.

11. Hornet-Fez

I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response except to say that I although I don't doubt your sincerity, you are deluding yourself.

Toby likes this.
  12. superhorns

This is a forum where people should be welcome to express differing views.

13. Hornet-Fez

“The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it.

The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!” Prof. Brian Cox.

The idea that cheeto45 is putting anyone first other than himself is indeed demonstrably nonsense.

Toby likes this.
  14. Saxet

Saxet Well-Known Member

Are you actually serious? Obama was a terribly weak president. Admitted he had some economic challenges, but the court of history will not view his term in office favourably. Perhaps you might be getting too much of your news from the BBC, MSNBC and CNN.

Of course Trump cares about the USA - as should any leader of their respective countries. His policies make that blindingly obvious. He might be blusterous, a bit of a show pony and vague on the intricacies of direction at times - but he has put the boot up the arse of the moribund political landscape of the USA. And for that alone I applaud him.

He is not in office to make Europe or Asia feel better about themselves. He is in office to make the lives of those of us actually living in the USA a little better. And if you don't live here I will respect your opinion of the man, but your point is moot.

superhorns likes this.
  15. wear_yellow

wear_yellow Well-Known Member

You've gone and done it now. Disagreeing with the Clique on here will only cause you a stream of abuse...did you notice not that no-one responded about "shutting the government down was a first" when it happened under Obama as well?

superhorns and Saxet like this.
  16. Saxet

Saxet Well-Known Member

I know right YW? I am probably being viewed as a white supremacist Nazi (if only they knew).

I am keeping the best of my powder dry as well.

superhorns likes this.
  17. superhorns

Oh dear, the clique are desperately summoning the reserves. This can't be happening!!! :emoticon-0102-bigsm

18. Hornet-Fez

Clique? Yeah, well, if y'all say so....

19. He's being interviewed by Piers Morgan on Itv tomorrow evening. Morgan said "I will ask the questions you all want me to ask". Well that will be a first.
    It isn't just Trump though - you never get any of them saying anything you haven't heard already. And I guess he's more likely to say what he is really thinking than most...

20. Hornet-Fez

Of course there are some very fine people, very, very fine people... on both sides.... Yeah, excuse me whilst I hurl.

If you want to side with that four time bankrupt, earned (yeah, riiight) his money the old fashioned way, racist, homophobic narcissistic, misogynistic, nepotistic, science denying, self serving piece of crap that he is then you are free to tarnish yourself with that brush.

No, I don't think you're nazis, let alone Nazis.... but be careful which side you're on. "Good" springs to mind.