1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Trains Tomrrow Night

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by jeffranger, Dec 13, 2016.

1. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

Poxy train strike, anyone else going to have trouble getting to match.

2. SussexR

SussexR Well-Known Member

Yep, Southern Fail is our normal train operator. Will have to travel into Kent to pick up South Eastern trains. A bloody nightmare which also forces us into the tube which is more expensive than using the Overground from Clapham (and longer/more time consuming).

3. jeffranger

Normally I go into croydon to Victoria but that's out, so will go from west wickham to Charing X, running at present.

4. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

When I landed at Gatwick for the Wolves game, I thought there was going to be a huge crush on the escalator at the airport station. A couple of London bound trains had been cancelled and there was a dash for a Bedford bound train as the announcer advised people to take that train and change at East Croydon. Platform 4 was so crowded that there was no room for people to exit the escalator. I ran thinking people coming down the escalator behind me were going to get crushed as the landing area was completely full of people. Thank god it didn't happen but a very dangerous situation with over-crowded stations. The last few months the Southern trains to and from Gatwick/Clapham/Victoria/South Coast have offered a very poor service. Worth remembering to give yourself extra time if travelling that general route.

Safe travels folks.

5. jeffranger

Fcuk me train running from west wickham & on it.