1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tottenham In The January Transfer Window - 2014 Edition

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Roo, Dec 29, 2013.

1. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

He said that we were in for him according to reports and he's given you those reports, you're the one that's bringing up the accuracy of the articles.

2. notsosmartspur

notsosmartspur Well-Known Member

What is your point here?? at the moment its just a list of events in order of reading. Well done, if thats what you're looking for??

I've given reports to the contrary and suggested there all rubbish anyway, the lads been scouted by all, thats about it so far.

3. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

Well then I don't know why you were contesting it if you understood what HBIC was saying. Fair enough if you don't buy into the articles but there was nothing wrong with what HBIC was saying. He wasn't saying that his articles were more reliable than yours so why question him on it? Transfer talk's always speculative but it's fun to talk about and one article linking us to a player is always going to be more interesting to fans than a hundred others about the same player that don't mention us.

4. notsosmartspur

notsosmartspur Well-Known Member

Isn't that what a forum is for? I provided links to the contrary, or do we all have to agree with hbic and his links? Or don't you want to know the 'summer move' might be off because other clubs bigger than us have tabs?

5. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

Better than agreeing with some arsey malcontent who feels it necessary to have a go for no logical reason...