1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tony Pulis

Discussion in 'Crystal Palace' started by Waddos_legends, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Waddos_legends

Waddos_legends Active Member

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/22/tony-pulis-crystal-palace-manager-hull

Looks like TP is finally to be announced as your manager come Monday. It will not be great football to watch and he will probably take a few players from us to you in the meantime, but I feel he will probably keep you up if he gets the backing from the club.
    I personally never enjoyed the football under Pulis but what he did create was an ethos of a fear factor to play his teams which made us solid at home. His away form was dire and he was always beaten before he started. Hope it works out for him and you guys as I was at Wembley watching you beat Watford to go up in the Eagles section of the crowd. Pulis also gave me 2 trips to Wembley in the FA Cup and them days i will never forget and be eternally grateful to the bloke for them!

All the best guys!

2. Waddos_legends

Waddos_legends Active Member

PS. I bet Cameron Jerome is not happy either as he was cold shouldered by Pulis whilst at Stoke <ok>

3. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

When you appointed Pulis I thought it was the wrong man - but fair play to the bloke, 2 straight wins

4. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

Think Stoke are going to regret getting rid of him. At least now you have a fighting chance of staying up

Good Luck <ok>

5. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I don't think so my friend, far from it and I'm not gong to litter the CP board with our history. Wait to the transfer window to make a judgement.

Good luck to both him and CP in staying up. I don't wish ill on any team.

6. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

I think he will keep you chaps up to be fair.

7. I8clowntown

I8clowntown Member

Thanks guys long way to go yet but our, performances have improved ten fold. At least were battling our balls off now!