1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

todays match

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by ToL1D7, Feb 4, 2012.

1. ToL1D7

ToL1D7 Member

Not looking good guys.. hope you lot get a miracle!

2. Blackburn are utterly dreadful! I was hoping that you lot would, at the very least, know how to park the bus and stop Arsenal from playing, but you are looking like a pub side, at the moment.

And what the hell was Givet thinking!!!

I can only assume that he got himself sent off on purpose so that he no longer has to take part in the farce that is your team!

If Kean isn't sacked after today's game, then it will be confirmed that your Indian chicken farmer owners are completely taking the piss out of the EPL.

[from a very angry Spurs fan!]

3. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

7 goals? ..and by Arsenal too!Come on Blackburn,your a PL club but someones got you by the short and curlies!

4. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

<applause>

[from a very angry Liverpool fan!]

5. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Last time I watched a team get shunted 7-1, was some season's back at the Liberty, the sad Bristol City manager was newspaper headlines in the morning, and rightly so! .................
    please log in to view this image

6. Rubber Johnny

Rubber Johnny Well-Known Member

7. happyal

happyal Active Member

As a Blackburn fan I give all credit to Arsenal. I don't think Kean will get sacked because the chicken farmers can't afford to pay him off :(

Don't know what else to say, I'm not looking forward to the rest of the season. I will always support the team and hope we can pull ourselves out of it but realistically I feel we are doomed.

8. I feel very sorry for Blackburn fans. You've got a bunch of cheap-skates as owners, and an inept manager. It can't be easy for you guys, at this point in time.