1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Today

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Cockney Eyetie, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Cockney Eyetie

Evening Bluebirds,

Congrats on the 3 pts,a draw would have been the right result,but you did a perfect smash and grab today. All the best for the rest of the season,except when we visit <ok>

2. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Cheers Eyetie,

Got that right my friend, a bit surprised you left Piquionne up front on his own, with the mid-field you have there should have been more pressure on Hudson & Gerrard.

Not sure you have the right manager for West Ham but time will tell.

Good luck for the rest of the season other than when you visit CCS.

:emoticon-0150-hands

3. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

Cheers,

Smash and grab is about right..................the thing is the likes of WHU and Leicester are going to have toi put up with that from some decent sides in this league pinching results, we live in interesting times............................no one will run away with this league IMO too tough <ok> WHU will be in the mix IMO <ok> but not a gimme by any means

4. EldonBluebird

EldonBluebird Active Member

<cheers>
    Was a good opening game from both teams, a draw seemed on the cards as we rode our luck, though i thought we defend well as a unit was more than happy with how our midfield worked as a unit and succesfully stopped parker nolan taylor and noble from running the show, and then up steps Kenny one chance Miller and he did what he does best.
    Still expect you hammers to be around the top of the table come may just hope we can get some more depth in our squad to join the party<ok>

5. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Cheers CE.
    I just watched it again on iPlayer. Can get a different overview watching with both eyes open and the nerves out of the way but I concur with the opinions above.

Also, as I said earlier, good luck with that fool KOBY throughout the season

View attachment 6324