1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

To ban or not to ban?

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by luvgonzo, Apr 2, 2013.

?

Should there be a ban amnesty

1. No keep the ****ers out

2. Yes I want to the wums back

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. astro

astro Well-Known Member

This is one of the most active boards on the site already. It doesn't need to tolerate WUMs to generate debate.

They don't generate debate anyway. They ignore reasonable responses, repeat themselves over and over, and escalate any disagreement to insults. All of these increase the noise on the forum that drowns out the better posts.

2. Milk Milk

Milk Milk Well-Known Member

How about if you get three Liverpool fans (who existed prior to creation of this thread) nominate someone to unban you create an individual thread for that user and put it to vote.

If everything is done on this thread with a general blanket question we are not going to get anywhere.

If someone is brought back and goes back to wumming... have less tolerance than you would a first time offender and swiftly kick them out.

Rather than focus on people who should stay banned... identify through nominations the few that should be reinstated.

3. KingEric07.

KingEric07. cape wearing twat

Exactly.

Just do it on a member by member basis if requested by the person who has been banned.

Anyway Milk, stop posting without taking the piss it makes me uncomfortable <ok>

4. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

This. <ok>

5. Daveunited

Daveunited Well-Known Member

why was he banned?

6. Daveunited

7. He won't do it, seen someone ask before <ok>

8. Can I just clarify something. No one LFC mod makes a decision to ban someone unless the circumstances are very bloody obvious. Each and every ban is discussed amongst the other LFC mods and we come to a consensus. Sometimes they get banned, other times they may get a warning or be 'watched'. Anyone that has been banned as been banned for a reason, it is in no way abuse of power as people put it.

To be quite honest being a mod is not worth the ****ing hassle half of the time, I 100% understand why both Mr Gonzo and Ze decided to call it a day! People need to remember that the mods are here for the same reason as non-mods...TO ENJOY A FOOTBALL FORUM!

9. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

It was a good thread though. :tongue:

10. Not read most of it, didn't want to get involved <ok>

11. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Don't bother mate. :biggrin:

12. Not planning to, I seem to upset fellow Liverpool fans in these LFC v MUFC things <laugh>

13. Style

Style 'where is the love'

Don't **** with the boss man!

14. Erik, Style, Daveunited and Big Bird have all commented on this thread, just shows that the LFC mods don't just ban for the fan of it! Quite simple really, don't be a nob and you won't get banned (although Big Bird treads a very thin line <whistle>)

15. Style

Style 'where is the love'

I don't think I spend enough time here to get banned, I really can't imagine why anyone would ban sweats.

16. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

He needs to toe that line or one of the cult members will be paying him a visit.

17. The artist JerryChristmas

The artist JerryChristmas "Massive old member"

I actually asked for NOF not to be banned during his Rio obsession session because a rubbish WUM can be as entertaining as a good WUM. There's a line though and if he returns I'll be giving him some serious abuse which will hardly add to the ambience of the board will it <laugh>

Simple fact...we have plenty of visitors from other boards, we have regular blueshite contributors and regular mank contributors who know where to draw a line between banter and scummy comments. I don't bother much with other boards but when I do I know where the line is....it's not that difficult is it fellas.

They got banned for a reason so they can stay banned, I don't remember a single one of them who ever added much to real debate <ok>

I think the mods do an excellent job <ale> Once we've got rid of Eric and Tobes then we will have our forum nirvana

18. The artist JerryChristmas

The artist JerryChristmas "Massive old member"

We all know how you like to work on a member by member basis don't we Queenie <whistle>

19. Enricky.

Enricky. Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

If you were on here more then you might have more of an insight into Sweats ban, however I don't know why his Sweat account was banned, I know why his Charliesheen account was banned though.

20. Daveunited

Il be good