1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Time to Walk the Walk

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by pirate49, Sep 17, 2011.

1. gashead1

gashead1 Active Member

just to pick up on your point about the pitch.... it was re turfed at the end of last season, hence why we played at bath in pre season to give time for the turf to take. so your right its pretty good as its new!!

2. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

Dont want a change of manager just the tactics he promised.

3. Rhinestone Gashead

I noticed that after one game PB stated the pitch was too dry which didn't allow us to play our slick fast passing football. Now excuse me Mr PB, but on saturday the pitch was wet because we had a downpour minutes before kick off - just a pity the ball never managed to get too wet cause it was in the air most of the time! Also like to mention McGliesh - I think he scored 19 goals in league 1 last season - thats 6 more than Zebedee did in league 2 - so who does he stick on the bench??? McGleish is a pro and will always try, but I can't help notice there is not quite the spring in his game since hes been stuck on the bench - and who can blame him!

4. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

i think he has been shabbily treated at plymouth, how he and his players can have their minds on football when they are worried about overdraughts and mortgages. the shrews and the gas have to be grateful we are not in that situation. i am rather proud that argyle's solitary point was gained at the shrews on day 1 of the season.

5. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I saw an interview with Reid just the other day, and if any man was suffering it was him. Unshaven and drained in the face. The man deserved
    better and showed huge dignity and loyalty to the club.