1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Time to ban Sisu

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Jul 12, 2013.

?

Should we ban Sisu?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Don't care

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucks Blue

Bucks Blue Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yep hadn't really come across tbh but if someone from our board has issues with a board member then it's fair to make their thoughts known... But would be better to contact me or DL first.. But this thread will be going in a bit... Just waiting for DL to reply to my DM

2. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

Is Robby202 a chelsea fan?

A prize pick if ever there was one, a real tramp, and this thread is about me being banned<yikes>

3. chelsea - over 100 years of history

It's this inconsistency that has largely led me to side with you on this issue; however you really don't do yourself any favours.

4. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I am not trying to mate.
    Lets just forget this. Thread will die in a sec

5. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

DL if you and the other mods decide to ban me it's no probs, I don't come here much this thread apart, I can do without the likes of Robby202 seemingly asking me a genuine question when really it was just to start going on about that subject. It's probably the one subject that really gets me ****ing irked, using dead football supporters vent bile and score points.

Whatever keeps you Chelsea fans content I suppose<ok>

6. Bucks Blue

Bucks Blue Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Right I'll say it now because it's getting a bit ridiculous...

I've messaged DL and we've agreed Sisu is a ticking bomb. He talks out of his arse a lot of the time but then again so do many on this forum! We're giving him one last chance. But if he wums constantly and causes needless arguments he'll be gone. And gone for good... If he gets banned it's for a reason and thus won't be coming back. That's what DL and I have agreed.

As for the viewing who voted what, I think most have said what they voted for... I would open the results but don't know how to (I contacted DL but no reply so far) so as we've made a decision no need to open the results... As I said, most have mentioned on here what they voted. So no need for this thread anymore...

We want this board to be a good one and it's good that we have a lot of fans participating in discussion from both our club and from opposition fans. DL, myself and a third mod who will be announced soon want this to be a board for everyone to have good arguments and debates etc. without it getting out of hand. And if someone is constantly causing disruption, we'll ban you from the board... But as I said, we have many good posters on here and it's busy even during silly season so lets keep it a good one! <ok>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.