1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

This weekends games

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by MIAMI_FOX, May 1, 2015.

1. MIAMI_FOX

MIAMI_FOX Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So another big weekend ahead for the teams fighting for their Premiership lives.

Leicester v Newcastle
    With our game being a lunchtime kick off, it gives us a wonderful opportunity to put some added pressure on the teams around us that play later in the day (or Monday for Hull) to get something out of their games.
    Hopefully we will have Huth fit and Newcastle don't end there rotten run of form at the KP. BIG game!
    My prediction 1-1

Aston Villa v Everton
    Villa have been playing pretty well of late and I expect them to be well clear of the bottom 3 by the end of the season. 3 points for Villa here.
    My prediction 2-1

Liverpool v QPR
    I feel QPR really needed to have won against West Ham last weekend in order to keep their heads above water.
    They have a decent chance tomorrow of getting a point against a dire Liverpool side of late, however I fear the Scousers will have too much for them and will sneak a tight win at Anfield.
    Ramseys men follow this up next weekend away at Man City, so that could be the final nail in their coffin to seal a swift return to the Championship
    My prediction 2-0

Sunderland v Southampton
    The game that all Leicester fans will have an eye on tomorrow afternoon. You never quite know what you are going to get with Sunderland. Hopefully Wickham is not going to start his late season burst of goals to help keep them up. Thankfully Southampton still have something to play for with their chase for Europe and hopefully can put in a good performance. A draw would not be a terrible result for us and I reckon a point each
    My prediction 1-1

West Ham v Burnley
    Simply a must win game for Burnley. Enough said
    My prediction 2-1

2. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Villa may have been playing quite well - but Everton completely blew Man Utd away ... I feel Villa are going to have a very hard game on their hands as Everton have really struck form...

3. MIAMI_FOX

MIAMI_FOX Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I agree to a point, but Everton always flatter to deceive, they can turn up for the big games and although on a good run, I fancy Sherwood will feel win this one and they will be safe.

4. Lesta Gangsta

Lesta Gangsta Well-Known Member

Villa v Everton will be a good game. Both in good form. Bit worried about Sunderland's game. I think we may need to win to avoid dropping back into the bottom three.

5. THE FOXES 1884

THE FOXES 1884 Well-Known Member

I´m thinking come the end of the season it´ll be Sunderland or us finishing 17th place.
    Southampton have been really good this season, be really good again today. Leicester carry on your form & we will drag Newcastle right in it plus if it goes the way I want it, we´ll have a nice gap between us & them (sunderland) come the end of the weekend.

"UTF"

6. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

Good post Miami. Nobody has really talked about Newcastle dropping like a stone. If we can beat them today they are really in the thick of it and with no confidence. Huge game for us and them. I can see points shared in all the games but unlikely to happen. Hope we are on the right side of the ledger,

7. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Newcastle manager is saying his players got sent off on purpose - things are going to **** up north.

8. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

It might sound negative but I still feel like we're going to go down :/ Sunderland are having their own late season run and you just know Southampton will turn up next week after not turning up today so far. It then all hinges on the Sunderland game which I have a bad feeling abouy

9. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

I predict 40 points at the end of the season for us - we will beat Sunderland and QPR.

Keep the faith.

10. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

No one else doing us any favours so far this afternoon our fate is still in our hands. We're playing well, scoring & confidence will be high. We need fear no one. We can do it. Deep breaths <yikes>

11. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

we have won 4 out of 5 - we are either top or second in a Current form' table over that period - keep the faith!

12. THE FOXES 1884

The Sunderland game is looking like it´s going to be the mother of all `cup finals`

13. THE FOXES 1884

He did give one of them a long hard look as he was leaving the pitch which I thought, at the time, to be abit odd as imo he was just late in trying to win the ball. May be he didn´t want to win it then ?

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  14. Lesta Gangsta

Lesta Gangsta Well-Known Member

Trying to win the ball... off the pitch?!

15. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

Lets hope they give the same kind of performance next week, may be winnable if Southampton are on cruise control *crosses fingers*.

Someone put some holiday brochures in the away dressing room!

Lets also hope that Arsenal do Hull by 2 or more on Monday <ok>

16. THE FOXES 1884

I think it was the 2nd red in which the NUFC manager gave the player `the look`.

17. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

It was the second, the player walked through OUR tech area and took his shirt off, completly ignored Carver.

18. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Today result didn't exactly go our way as we was 4 points clear when we won with a better goal difference things looked very good

But now with Sunderland and Aston Villa winning all today has done has dragged Newcastle deep into trouble and pretty much relegated QPR and Burnley

Its mad to thing Hull have just won 2 back to back and are still in massive trouble. We have won 5 out of 6 and we all said we win 5 out of 9 and we will survive. We have now won the 5 games and still need another win or even 2!

19. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

Indeed Proud. The only winners today were the bookies!

I think there is one relegation spot left & its between us, Hull, Sunderland, & now Newcastle. And at the moment only Newcastle aren't getting results.

It's tight, my nerves are shot & my predictor table has gone into melt down <wah>

Jack Lesterfan likes this.
  20. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

If Arsenal beat Hull by 2 goals on Monday night we will move above Hull. We simply need to win 1 more game and draw 2 and were safe