1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

This is no way to run a Football Club

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by johnnywarksmoustache, Aug 15, 2019.

1. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

Send them all back to the kitchen where they belong! <whistle>

fieldmarshall likes this.
  2. Buckyohare

Buckyohare Well-Known Member

bloody Brexit again. If the nation could put half the time, money and effort it's collectively invested in Brexit into discussing and solving terrible problems and blights such as domestic abuse (male and female), child abuse, the rising gap between rich and poor, the decline in social mobility (none of which leaving or remaining will directly solve in itself) it would be preferable in terms of a use of our national time and resources. instead were still hamstrung by this ideological football that is still being kicked about and which consumes all our energy. just seems a disproportionate weight of time and money on this issue whilst everything else stills burns around us and i can't accept its more important than the suffering caused by the issues listed above or that it will magically solve them once its decided one way or the other.

tricky1664 and fieldmarshall like this.
  3. Buckyohare

Buckyohare Well-Known Member

as for ITFC, it does seem odd signing a player we turned down following a trial. but then Man U let Pogba go and paid an astronomical amount to buy him back. We need a striker, completely agree. but we need to be confident in there back line to be able to go forward and attack and right now were really shakey back there and have no real forward threat from the full backs so if this can bolster this it'll have an overall improvement on out ability to commit to going going forward. I haven't seen this guy play but i doubt he's worse than our current options...