1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Worlds Going Even Crazier...

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Ozzymac, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Ozzymac

Ozzymac Well-Known Member

Here in Aus we've had the name of a cheese changed. Now we can't call chicken wings "boomerang wings".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cultural-appropriation-complaint-Twitter.html

Now i thought maybe it was only down under where we are becoming a country of politically correct wowsers but then i stumbled across this. Thank god we're not alone.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/hospital-staff-stop-using-terms-breastfeeding-breastmilk-035610062.html

Thought it'd be fun to try and compile a list of the most ridiculous changes demanded by society <doh>

2. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

**** em mate they have never done anything to appease me, and how ridiculous it is when i have to dump everything i was taught to appease them, man goes into a woman's toilet when my grandkids are in ill kick the **** out of him, and i don't think there would be a man on here who would act different, There are only two genders male and female forget hermaphrodites, there are to little of them to influence, men can only be women if they have an uterus and can give birth through sex. Why should i apologize and change my ways because someone can't accept what science tells them, Sending transexuals and drag queens to infant schools to influence young minds is really bad. I was driving from Amsterdam to Germany my wife and i stopped for a coffee we went to the toilet first which are next door to each other after the turnstiles i noticed a guy hovering thought he was a vagrant keeping out of the rain. i finished quick and heard our lass scream, had to forget the coffee as i wasn't going to stick around explaining to police. i feel so sorry for the young guys having to deal with this ****

3. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

One that's starting to annoy me now is the increase in forms where they ask you which gender you identify with. I don't 'identify' with any. I am male. I resent the fact that I'm supposed to declare that I need to give thought to what I am

4. Blyth_bucaneer

Blyth_bucaneer Well-Known Member

The phrase " mental health issues " now applied to almost every normal life experience, absolutely pathetic.

5. Ozzymac

Have fun with them mate.

The gender i identify with is " pussy licking individual of an inderminate hue or spiritual persuasion prone to imbibe with substances deemed bad for my health and an intolerence to all things associated with tofu"

Watch them scrath their heads working out where that fits into the computer check boxes

6. <laugh> <laugh>

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  7. gelders pie

Love it ! Mind if I take a copy ?

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  8. Blyth_bucaneer

Blyth_bucaneer Well-Known Member

When I was a rampant youth I was never particularly fond of pussy licking, however, as I've matured, I came to realise how fine a noble art it actually is, a bit like eating olives an acquired taste. When I reflect back on missed opportunities I find that it is having a detrimental influence on my current " mental health " status.

9. Ozzymac

Feel free to use at anytime :)

Makemstine Roger and gelders pie like this.
  10. farnboromackem

farnboromackem Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1616138209889.jpg

Says it all really :emoticon-0136-giggl

rowley, TopClub, Draig and 7 others like this.

11. Nig

Nig Well-Known Member

I'm the opposite mate.
    As I've gotten older there's not as much appeal licking something that resembles road kill or an out of date large donner kebab with extra lettuce thats been sat on.

12. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito Well-Known Member

They'd say you were a trans gender, drug addicted lesbian of mixed race with allergies! It's a pretty good score on the PC-score-omenter, but not quite a full house!

13. Ozzymac

Should always rinse your lettuce :emoticon-0133-wait:

14. Ozzymac

****, guess i'll have to work on it. However, by calling me a lesbian they would be assuming that i identified with a gender and as such i would be able claim that the department has subjected me to mental anguish which has led to self harm thoughts.

I'd qualify for a disability pension which means that i'd have to add a part to the description. It's never ending this political correctness crap.

15. Nig

Nig Well-Known Member

Slugs ?

16. Nig

Nig Well-Known Member

Pre covid i was having a beer talking to a nephew, ex marines and MMA fighter he told me when applying for jobs he always puts down he's gay/bisexual whatever.
    Spat me beer out he was dead pan, said he always gets an interview and usually the job <laugh>

17. gelders pie

Whatever we have to put up with by way of what we are told to name people/things, we can maintain comfort that no matter who takes the whistle, the referee, because the word has no gender alternatives, can still be called a bastard

Makemstine Roger and Ozzymac like this.
  18. Makemstine Roger

well i enjoyed reading the comments so far, and pleased to find all comments are from real men and not bent wrists, and a special mention in dispatches to Nig of his description of muffin... road kill<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

19. Makemstine Roger

BRITAIN'S FIRST EVEN WOMEN ONLY VACCINE CENTRE OPENS IN KEIGHLEY BRADFORD

Nig likes this.
  20. master-simpson

master-simpson Well-Known Member

Fecking love feasting on a nice tidy minge me!!

Bart