1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

THE WALL ARE COMING UP

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by qprted, Dec 10, 2015.

1. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

I THINK IN FRONT OF 40 THOUSAND WALL FANS THEY ARE COMMING UP AT WEMBLEY

I dreampt it last night i saw 2-500 millwall singing no one likes us we dont care
    unless ive sb d again its all on for the famous lions to return

2. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Welcome to this board Ted <ok> hope you find someone to talk to <laugh>

3. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

i doubt it dell boy im billy no mates

4. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

No thats Leeds fans <ok>

5. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

HE WHO DARES DEL BOY HE WHO DARES
    how i love that only fools and horses and they came from peckam now that is a millwall stronghold
    i didnt realise how close to bermondsey your new ground is blimey it right on top of bermondsey i did go three times to the cold blow lane ground but that was terifying
    del boy absolutely terifying

6. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

been going there ted for many a year now and never had a problem with it <whistle>

7. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

Based in Peckham but filmed in Bristol, did you know that uncle Albert played for us? <ok>

8. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

blimey i loved uncle albert and trigger but why did they call him trigger was it because there was a horse called trigger
    ive met marlene she lives in windsor shes a right laugh
    I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING TO MILLWALL FANS,I CANT BELIEVE IT,ITS WONDERFULL NOW IVE GOT REAL MATES
    IM GOING TO GO DOWN BERMONDSEY ON A MILLWALL MATCH DAY IM GOING TO WEAR MY QPR SHIRT I WONT GET KILLED I KNOW I WONT,ILL TELL THEM IM STEVES MATE

9. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

please log in to view this image

10. Millwallsteve

Forum Moderator

You do that Ted as most of the wall naughty boys know me by name. <ok> :bandit:

11. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I knew that

12. Millwallsteve

Forum Moderator

Good lad Matt. <ok>

13. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN MILLWALL AND QPR BUT YOU HEARD WHAT THE LEEDS SAID ABOUT
    QPR AND IVE SEEN IT MYSELF THEY MAY ONLY BE SEVERAL HUNDRED IN STRENGTH BUT WHEN THE QPR THUGS WANT TO THEY CAN STAND AGAINST ANYONE AT LOFTUS ROAD
    I supposed its all about trust,but we scared the life out of crystal palace once in a crucial relegation game we needed to beat them at loftus road convingingly and we achieved that with an amazing 6-0
    but we put three hundred in the x block ellerslie road and said at exactly 15 mins past three o clock let out an almight
    MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    it worked a treat there whole fan base looked to the left of there end and there singing of glad all over ceased for a goood thirty minutes
    BUT DONT TELL THEM STEVIE BOY ITS OUR SECRET
    In truth weve never really clashed with palace we get on ok with them and charlton especially charlton they seem to really like us

14. Millwallsteve

Forum Moderator

<laugh>

Warming to qphaha....

Can't believe I just said that!! <yikes> <laugh>

15. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

well danny baker used to try to get qpr to be friendly with the wall and it looked like it was goiing to work,but in your ancestry you should reralise that qpr are best friends with west ham it started in 69 so i guess if you made friends with west ham that would then make it a natural progression,but i know many west ham and you darent mention the name millwall to them they hate you so much more than bristol city hate bristol rovers more than portsmouth hate southampton,your hatred for west ham matches our hatred of chelsea and thats trully a terible hate they beat us up so many times,they kicked me all around the loft terrace,it didnt hurt because all the blows hit my head which is made of granit but the qpr wont forget,WE NEVER FORGET
    its to do with being a londoner violence was the order of the day i suppose if the muslims blew both west ham and millwall up you guys would realise in the real world we are all on the same side i would have been a chelsea fan if my dad took me to there stadium instead of loftus road and millwall steve if you were took to west ham you would be an iron not a lion we are all londoners but in our day hate was installed at an early date and in reality one day all london fans will stand together under the flag of london united

16. Lion of Brisbane

Lion of Brisbane Well-Known Member

**** that, matey. Have you seen the colour of some of today's Londoners? And if Stevo's dad had taken him to watch West Ham, he may well have turned out to be an iron hoof, but he didn't, so there!! <doh>

17. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Houston your board may have a problem......

18. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

well not so ,ong ago we had the berlin wall and then we had the war with the IRA BOTH THESE ARE NOW HISTORY
    SO ONE DAY WEST HAM AND MILLWALL WILL ALL DRINK TOGETHER BUT THERE REALLY DANGEROUS GUYS ARE NOW BASED IN ESSEX,WHERE AS MILLWALLS MOST DANGEROUS ARE PECKHAM
    but violence no matter how we try to dress is up is horrible
    THE LAST TIME MILLWALL CAME TO LOFTUS ROAD THERE WAS NO INCIDENTS OF VIOLENCE AFTERWARDS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY EVERYONE SAID
    MILLWALL HGAVE RE INVENTED THEM SELVES AND AS MY HYSTORY OF QPR HAS SHOWN ME BACK IN THE OLD THIRD DIVISION SOUTH TOTTENHAM CHELSEA AND MILLWALL HAD MASSIVE FAN BASES
    so there no doubt in any ones mind if millwall continued to behave like that you would need to build a bigger stadium
    and from those coffers swelled with money
    MILLWALL COULD SUSTAIN A PREMIER CLUB THEY TRULLY ARE A SLEEPING GIANT BUT THEY NEED TO CONSISTANTLY
    DO THE BUISNESS
    me and my mate got attacked once by fifty youngster on drink
    I JUST SHOUTED WE ARE MILLWALL WHO WANTS IT
    that name millwall sent shock waves through them and they backed off
    and thats the problem everyone sees the name millwall on there fixture list and blow there underpants out
    anyway ill be watching you play us next season as im sure you are comming up i wish you well in your promotion campaign,GOD BLESS YOU WALL I EXPECT TO GET BANNED SOON FROM THIS MESSAGE BOARD BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO START A CAMPAIGN OF HATE AGAINST LES FERDINAND WHO GOT RID OF NEIL WARNOCK AND HAS PROBABLEY FINISHED OUR CLUB
    but remember me with an understanding that all football fans should stand together
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS GUYS

19. Millwallsteve

Forum Moderator

Exactly brissy, **** that mate!! <doh> <grr>

20. Millwallsteve

Forum Moderator

**** that Ted!! <doh> <grr>