1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Tottenham Hotspur "Spiral" Watch

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by The Ginger Marks, Sep 13, 2016.

1. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

That cuts to the bone.

Has anyone done a thread on the career trophies won as managers by the current managers of the PL.
    It would have to be major trophies to count - so CL, Europa, League titles and Cup.
    No Mickey Mouse Trophies like League Cup or Charity Shield or Super Cup,

i know Jose has won titles in Spain and Portugal and here, did he win in Italy as well. He has won CL with RM ?

We all know Pep has won a lot but WTF has Klopp won - has Poch broke his trophy cherry

2. That's desperate, Pix! Even by your standards, mate.

What that so-called article fails to take into account are the bonuses that Kane is paid on top of his salary, which would top him up to, at least, the same level as Barkley.

That so-called article also fails to mention - as does every other desperate article that attempts to stir the same **** - Kane's insistence, uttered numerous times in open interviews, that he wants to spend his career at Spurs and become a legend.

I know you are worried about our £20 bet, Pix, and that you need to convince yourself that Kane is just like the mercenaries that you have playing for your club, but you really should save your breath. Kane loves Spurs - he's one of our own. He's going nowhere, mate.

Trust me on this.

3. The only "bone" it "cuts to" is the funny bone, my friend.

4. The Ginger Marks

And these bonuses being what exactly?

5. PowerSpurs

PowerSpurs Well-Known Member

Arsenal and Chelsea fans can only dream of a player like Kane being loyal to them.

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  6. The Ginger Marks

Bookmarked. <ok>

Page_Moss_Kopite likes this.
  7. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

You will be heartbroken when he goes to a big club to win trophies, but don’t worry we will all be here to give you a hug to cheer you up

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  8. <applause>
    It's the holy grail for the likes of Arsenal, United and Chavs.

If you live by the dollar, you'll get shafted by the dollar!

That's what Wenger has discovered.

Levy likes to inspire loyalty. I think the lads look upon him as a kindly uncle type.

Poch, of course, is the older brother that all the lads wished they had.

9. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

^^^^ Rattled.

You told us Bale was 'going nowhere' too mate. You think he is content with his bonuses taking him to the same pay level as Barkley, when he could be earning £300k at a big club ?

You also neglect the fact that Kane has also said that he would never rule out a move if Real Madrid came in for him. We have a bet, that if Spurs are still potless by the end of next season, then Kane will be off. You are clinging to false hopes that club loyalty alone will keep him at Spurs.

Also, if Real snap up Pooch then it's even more likely that he'd take Kane with him.

10. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh> You are as deluded as they come. Which is fine, because it will be funnier watching your meltdown when Kane does eventually leave for a big club.

11. The Ginger Marks

Inspires an empty trophy cabinet. Just to think when he gets the tin tack or dies he will have been the most unsuccessful chairman in premiership history.

PINKIE likes this.
  12. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I think it's great that Spurs fans laud Daniel Levy as the messiah. A chairman who's sacked 12 managers and won practically **** all during his entire tenure. Long live Levy :)

13. The Ginger Marks

I’ll be gutted when he leaves mate, he has single handedly stifled any ambition and trophies in his quest for riches. Now he has landed them a stadium where the costs have ballooned by almost half a billion and will expect the players and fans to accept no marquee signings, low wages and higher admission costs to pay for it.

14. I only said that because Cliff Jones said he'd had words with Bale's dad, and therefore had it on good authority that Bale would be staying at Spurs.

Either Cliff Jones lied, or was too deaf/senile to understand what was actually said to him, or Bale's dad lied, or Bale lied to his dad.

Either way, I took Cliff Jones' words in good faith.

I've held my hands up to that mistake.

The difference with Kane - and it is such a massive difference as to make the two situations like chalk and cheese - is that Kane, himself, has said that he intends to spend his career at Spurs.

Bale never said anything of the kind.

In your desperation to cling to any hope, at all, of winning our bet, you have taken Kane's words out of their proper context.

Kane's response to the question "Can you see yourself ever playing for Madrid?" was simply to say "I could never rule that out." It was answered in the same spirit as you or me not dismissing the possibility of there being life on another planet, if asked "Do you think that like could exist anywhere else in the Universe."

What did you expect him to say? Nah, fcuk Real! They're a bunch of cnuts!

Is that what you expected him to say?
    <doh>

<laugh>
    Your desperation truly knows no bounds, Pix!

You accuse me of having a "small club mentality," yet here you are desperately hoping and wishing that Spurs lose their manager and their best players so that Arsenal don't look quite as ****e as they have become!

I'm embarrassed for you, mate. I truly am.

15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

An average finish of 6th/7th, 12 managers sacked and one league cup in his 16 years at the club. And they think he's the second coming of Christ <laugh>

16. The Ginger Marks

^^^What a fecking rant or what!

I know Cliff Jones and he has never heard of you son. <ok>

PINKIE likes this.
  17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh> Have you read back through the ****e you wrote ?

Somebody lied or didn't understand what they'd said to somebody's Dad about something they might or might not have had any insight too, or it might have happened or maybe not at all, and actually it might have been because they were deaf, but either way they were wrong anyway ? **** me Forrest, I thought your scratch the surface knowledge was bad, but this takes the biscuit <rofl>

The facts are that you said 'He's going nowhere' and he went to Real Madrid.

18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

^^^^ Rattled

He was asked if could see himself playing for Real and he said 'I could never rule it out'. He also said that he was happy at Spurs as long as they kept progressing and actually win something. “I’ve always said: ‘keep progressing, keep getting better, start winning trophies’,” Kane explained. “That’s the aim, as long as the club keep doing that then I’m happy here.”

Hence our bet, Spurs don't win any pots and he ****s off to a big club <ok>

19. The Ginger Marks

Another two points dropped against relegation fodder...Oh dear!

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

'City's closest challengers' <rofl>