1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Tottenham Hotspur "Spiral" Watch

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by The Ginger Marks, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Blimey! You still banging on about that?

For your own sake, give it a rest, Pix!

That wasn't old HIAG you saw; it was me - the new HIAG - simply putting some arguments to you, for debate. I didn't realise I would trigger a full-scale tantrum! You really did throw all of your toys out of your pram!

No wonder you managed to get rid of some many people from your board and turn it into the desert that we see, today!

Let's just leave it there, mate. I have no intention of being drawn into a wum-war.

2. The Ginger Marks

3. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh> Nice rant, but you seemed to want to duck out of the 'arguments for debate' when I presented you with some facts. Still, seeing as you want to explore it, let's revisit the question you tried to wriggle out of.

How do you suppose that Arsenal 'fluked' their Invincible title as you claimed, seeing as they didn't lose a single game in the league and finished 11 points clear ?

4. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

I'm no great admirer of spurs as a club, never really liked them in fact. However, only two sides have really stood out from the pack this season, and one of them is Tottenham.

I have no doubt that if they can keep this group of players together under this coach (a two faced Argie slimeball, but one with real vision and talent), they should be capable of challenging for the title next season.

Apart fron one thing; a season away from WHL looks sure to be a massive handicap.

So that's them ****ed then <laugh>.

Shame.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  5. Yes, that is a big worry for all Spurs fans.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  6. The Ginger Marks

Hazard: My kids are very settled in London
    March 30, 2017 Antonio News 0

please log in to view this image

Embed from Getty Images

Chelsea star Eden Hazard has revealed he could choose to settle permanently in London after retiring from the game because his children are “very settled” in the city.

Hazard moved to London in 2012 after agreeing to join Chelsea from French side Lille, and he has since won the Premier League, the League Cup and the Europa League titles at Stamford Bridge.

To add to the collective trophies he has won at Chelsea, the Belgium international was named the PFA Player of the Year in 2015, and has this season re-discovered such form to help fire Chelsea to the top of the Premier League table.

7. It's interesting to see that Chelsea's tapping-up machine has gone into over-drive.

It did the same thing when they thought they'd get their hands on Modric, but Mr Levy nipped that little dream in the bud.

I don't have much respect for Arsenal, but any I do have will be wiped away, if they sell Sanchez to Chelsea.

8. The Ginger Marks

The smell of fear. :)

9. The Ginger Marks

10. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

11. This train-wreck of a thread will go down in the forum's history as being, quite possibly, the biggest wum ****-up of all time!
    <laugh>

It is pure comedy gold!

12. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

It's clearly all set up for Spurs to catch Chelsea and then lose it all on the last day of the season to Arsenal.

13. <laugh>
    Mathematically, it's possible, so I won't scoff.

However, it seems more likely that Spurs will finish above Arsenal, the former in the top 4 and the latter not, and Wenger will be forced to resign in utter disgrace.

Some of us Spurs fans, but not necessarily me, will be able to brag that it was Spurs that ended Wenger's legendary reign at AFC! Some might even emblazon that in the signatures.

What is certain is that the wum-fest that will follow will be of a scale and magnitude that this site must shudder to contemplate.

The Gooner board is practically a desert already, what with Pixie and the Welsh Gooner-mod having dragged it to its knees. By the end of this season, Pixie could well be the only Gooner posting on it!
    <laugh>

Karma is a wonderful thing.

14. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

We play them before the end of the season dumbass

Thank ****...cos we all know you'd be right <wah>

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    luvgonzo likes this.
  15. CFC: Champs £launderx17

<laugh>

16. CFC: Champs £launderx17

You need to drop the loser mentality.

It is suffocating your club

17. I've worked out the maths, and we could well be celebrating St Arsehole's Day if we can get at least a draw against Arsenal, on 30 April, provided that we can maintain a 12 point gap.

Come on City!!!

18. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Forget Arsenal. What about a title shot?

19. Well, your having lost today opens it back up to possibility. The way our lads fought for today's win shows that they believe they can do it.

Your having lost to Palace will give all the teams that have still to play you a lot of hope that they can get a result against you.

Only an idiot would scoff just yet.

Cue Skiddy....

20. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Can't see it mate.

We'll do our best to keep winning and see where it takes is. But I don't imagine Conte was too pleased with today. And 7 pts is still a big gap with 8 games left.