1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The swansea/cardiff appreciation society

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by swimaway, Jul 28, 2011.

1. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Roy

Gnat's would be insulted if they could read.

2. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

3. gendrosjack

gendrosjack New Member

Just saw this joke of a post and had to comment! What a fantasist! Aber the only 100% record youve got is never fought never lost, get real. You might be a gypsy but gypsy fighter OMG. What really gets my goat is the constant attack on what our country does by somone who sits back on the dole reaping the reward!

4. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

And what evidence do you have for this? Or is it just YOUR opinion, and if it is why you are allowed to have opinions and Aber isn't? And why should your opinions be any more relevent than Aber's? You may or may not agree with what he says, I don't always but I'll defend his right to say it. Aber has always been brutally honest on here, even when it sometimes shows him in a bad light, no reason to disbelieve him, unlike a few of the keyboard warriors we get on here. I'm not out to fight Aber's battles...he can do that himself. A few people on here have the right to criticise me, and vice versa...............we've actually MET in real life, and some of them are old mates, so how do you know Aber?

5. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

'The Adventures Of Proph And His Quest For Proof' continues after the interlude.... LOL

6. Blue Prophet

On an internet forum, you have to take people at face value, but when people make outrageous statements/claims, surely it's not unreasonable to expect them to provide something to support it?

If for instance one of the Swans fans posted as a FACT that Swansea had signed a certain player, well I'm pretty certain that other Swans fans would ask them to post a link, we've all seen it happen, so how is that different?

7. Blue Prophet

I was there and one of my boys. a youngster at the time, had his head split open, blood everywhere, another terrified nipper to look after, (took them into the grandstand to be "safe" <doh>)

I admit, I'm panicking now, who helped us until we got into an Ambulance.........a Jack medical student, and his girlfriend a nurse, our boys (apart from a couple) backed off, when they realised that quite a few of us "innocents" were in bother............well they came steaming back in, backed up by "ordinary" fans and chased the nutters off <ok>

8. swimaway

Wow, you bite so easily .... it was a joke post based on your common theme of not taking anything anyone else says on face value Proph..... take a chill pill man!

9. Blue Prophet

The two who were there that day, are both away from Cardiff now, but follow the City, and try and go whenever they are home, or if the City are playing near them <ok>

10. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

was talking a mate at work today Scott, he is a pom, west ham supporter, i mentioned where you are living atm and he reckons you are the luckiest bugga on earth. a question for anyone who can answer, he and his son are going back the england for a holiday and want to watch a couple of matches whilst over there (his son is a Liverpool fan) but he has been told he has to become a member of the club etc etc in order to get (not guarenteed) a ticket - is this correct at say Swansea and Cardiff?????

11. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

Ha, I might be lucky but it's not all sun and smiles! Like I say at the moment I'm planning on being down one entire months wages because of decisions the bosses made and I won't be happy about that let me tell you. 90 hour working weeks aren't fun either on these kinds of wages!

I think lots of clubs have schemes like that and it'd definitely help him get a ticket. If he knows a ST holder, that'd go a great way to getting him sorted out.

12. mustyfrog

you working 7 days a week or just long days scott and i wonder what "these kind of wages are"?

13. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

Mostly 7 days a week although I blag days off here and there, although July/August is generally 7 days. Wages aren't so hot, put it this way last summer if you worked out what my wage equated to on an hourly rate I was earning 2&#8364; an hour ;) This year I'm paid better in fairness... just got the small problem of a potential months work lost!

14. gendrosjack

gendrosjack New Member

Prophet, my reply is an opinion based on a couple of years of witnessing this 'dude' or should I say dud spouting his vitriol against one and all, boasting of his criminal behaviour and sledging our brave troops. After a military carreer one thing I have learnt is, if something smells of crap, looks like crap and tastes of crap, it is generally crap. Both you and he fit the bill and there is a funny smell round here! I'm off never to post again, life is to short to spend any more time with tossers like you!

15. Blue Prophet

Oh dear, Oh dear, I don't wish to get into a pissing contest with the likes of you, but once more you asssume you know something, One thing I learn't in MY military career was that if you assume something well it can make you look a twat..........and that certainly is the case here <doh>

16. mustyfrog

what a toss of a post, i have never seen aber sledging your "brave troops", he is just wondering why they are there in the first place in my personal opinion. as the saying goes, assumption is the mother of all fkups

17. mustyfrog

enuff of warmongering, i could go on for hours about it but i will not bore you all to death .................... or will i lol

18. swimaway

Have you been watching Bill Hicks videos Aber?!

19. mustyfrog

Pres Obama: Tony Blair abused me in Wikileaks, you know what you have to do Mr CIA. Headlines next day - ex British PM found dead in mysterious car crash in Durham. oops

20. swimaway

just for you aber ...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA

and i know you will like these ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqYV9KKOZQ&feature=related