1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The SIR Kenny Dalglish Public House

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Sir_Red, Jan 28, 2011.

1. moreinjuredthanowen

I think there's something deeply dodgy about how long this is taking to hold a simple case where the worst that can happen is a 2500 fine.

I mean if i got done for speeding or something i'd be in and out in short order.

so here we have the guy to did one over on his team mate, who blanked in in the old hand shake line up... then goes and does something i na match, gets cuaght rotten... the fa dispense with the handshale to avoid embaressment.. ferdinand has to take it then the Ref gives a terrible pen and today terry is effectively given the thumbs up to go be a big hero i nthe euros.... I think there's something really rotten here... just like ahppy harry eventually the truth will out.

2. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

Your right about the speed(or lack of it)with which the trial will occur.

The same courts in the same borough of London had last summers rioters charged,tried and jailed within a week or two.

3. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

A stat i've just come across...

<yikes>

4. Paulie Gualtieri

Paulie Gualtieri Active Member

Double <yikes>

5. moreinjuredthanowen

anyone hearing the terry stuff?

hughes has rowed in on the trial date and it seems anton ferdinand was not consulted o nthis trial date and hughes is un happy its in the preseason... this justice who decided the date seems to have done so only on terry's request.

terry is apparently injured for utd this weekend so rio ferdinand won't have to blank him.

nobody seems happy at all......

and frimpong from arsenal says the handling has put him off reporting racist abuse....

this time the fa are seen to be bending over backwards for terry and will be seen to be funally being forced to take action...

6. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Chris are you doing the match thread? there was one on here but it seems to have disappeared.

7. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

I shall be doing the match thread! I'll get it up later tonight which gives us a few days for pre-match chat!

I'm not going to post it on the Spurs board though. Every cross-board thread between the two boards ends up in a massive argument and I don't want that happening to the match thread. Again.

<ok>

8. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Could always send a PM to our mods and their mods about **** getting out of hand <ok> it wouldn't be the same without the other teams fans chirping in on a good play, bad play, good call, bad call. They will find their way to thread regardless i think too.

9. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

As long as it has a voting poll on the result predictions...you know who to vote for. <ok>

By the way...you know we couldn't figure out what went wrong for the Bolton game?... What does that game have in common with the Fulham and Spurs games this season I hear you ask?...

I listened to them on the Radio!!! <yikes>

10. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

I posted the match thread on both boards for the fixture earlier in the season at WHL and it didn't go well... Posted it on the Thursday, was going well, logged back on about an hour before the game and it had been closed! Had to create another thread about 20 minutes before the game! After seeing the NextGen thread ruined, I think i'll leave it. People like Ensil & HIAG seem to hate Liverpool and if I post it on both boards, I can only see the thread going one way...

There will be a poll!

11. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

You remember what happened the last time you challenged me Chris.

please log in to view this image

12. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Maybe you can post it on their board and we can all flood onto there. <laugh>

13. moreinjuredthanowen

post it on our board only and make sure our mods ar elined up to ban anyone of their racists who turns up on our board... simple... zero tolerance.

clubs like norwich, stoke, fulham and others were absolute joys this year. even newkie were grand. Spurs outside of vid are bascially not debaters or mature in any way so they need whipping inot shape... I am a bit amazed though that vid as a mod has not banned more of them.

14. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Been registered a year today! Hurrah!

15. SKY+

SKY+ Guest

Registered sex offender?

16. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

No that's 3 years!

17. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

I was wondering what achievment I got. Damn it has been a year already?

18. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

It has! And what a mad year its been. I know exactly where i was when I created the account. On a really **** project which was terrible to work on.

This was a bit of fun as 606 went down. Remember the original wums mate!

19. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

Evening Standard hack Patrick Barclay is a classless ****.

When asked by a Liverpool supporter on Twitter if there was anything lower than a journo taking Murdoch's tainted money he tweeted.

please log in to view this image

paddybarclay Patrick Barclay @

@CharlieChuckLFC See your point. But, yes, you can. For example, you can be in a crowd that crushes 39 people to death.

1 hour ago

Given the numerous different replies he could have responded with i think this one proves hes guilty of being lower than a snakes belly.

20. KingEric07.

KingEric07. cape wearing twat

What an absolute ****er.