1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Scummiest Football Fans in the UK

Discussion in 'Scottish Premiership' started by Tioga River, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Tioga River

Tioga River Member

I expect the supporters of opposing clubs will instinctively start rubbishing the fan base of their arch rivals and that's not wrong (though maybe short sighted) but I thought I'd start with a list of reasons for my choice. If anyone wants to add to these feel free.

Who has the biggest proportion of cretins among their supporters in British football? The answer should be obvious after the events of recent months.

Neil Lennon, Celtic manager, Trish Godman MSP and Paul McBride QC (RIP) received parcel bombs sent by Rangers supporters. Their crime? They are prominent Celtic supporters.

Rallying cries from public Rangers figures in recent months such as Sandy Jardine and John 'Bomber' Brown hoping some clubs will go into administration. Also their exacerbation of the situation by demanding boycotts of away games.

Alistair McCoist, Rangers (RIP) manager, publicly demanded the exposure of an SFA disciplinary panel that punished Rangers for bringing the game into disrepute (even though he already knew the identity of the individuals).

The consequences?

SFA Disciplinary panel received death threats from Rangers supporters and Turnbull Hutton, chairman of Raith Rovers, received threats to burn his club's stadium.

The owner of what was Rangers and is about to be The (new) Rangers, has accused senior executives of Scottish football, of bigotry, and has indulged the ill-regarded element of the newco support: Charles Green was clapping to the hateful chants of mindless supporters proclaiming their hatred of Stewart Regan, the SFA and the SPL.

Stewart Regan, SFA Chairman, received death threats from Rangers supporters over the handling of the demise of RFC in recent months. His Crime? He didn't kow tow to the demands of Rangers supporters that they shouldn't be punished for their crimes.

I might already have had a bias before all this happened, me being a Celtic supporter, but up until the parcel bombs and everything that has proceeded it I had always believed the majority of Rangers supporters were decent people. Even after the Manchester riots.

My thoughts now are that any self respecting individual would want no association with a club that is represented both officially and unofficially by such a moronic element. That is why the decent fans should find a local club to support so the xenophobic and paranoid huns can reincarnate themselves and continue their bigoted and sectarian existence in the lower leagues of this footballing nation.

2. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

And you wouldn't be the slightest bit biased?

3. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

If this was a Medro thread along similar lines but aimed against Celtic it would be moved to the Medro anti catholic thread.

We need a similar dumping thread for this ****e too.

Mick needs to show some fair play.

****s

4. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

Ghost topic failure.

5. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

Forget I posted that as it would appear to have been relocated to the Celtic board and what a jolly nice place it is too <whistle>

6. Mind The Duck

Mind The Duck Well-Known Member

But they are the people

Nobody else counts

7. Super hooper

Super hooper New Member

Tioga River A great post clearly truthful and honest but of course does that don't know like foreigners from Southampton (or London)
    and Bristol sprout nonsense and even have a poor orphan from the defunct cheating bigoted bears lambasting your fair and decent post.
    God knows that crowd from Govan have cheated and bullied and played the bigoted card for long enough.

8. Albatross

Albatross Well-Known Member

Great post, but you forget one little thing THEY UR THE PEEEEEPULLLLL.:smiley: