1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Run In

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by MARTIN IS BACK AGAIN, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

He punched with the squad he had. To be fair he persuaded Lukaku to sign/stay and never really had backing. The fans turned because he had a bad season, we are a fickle bunch to please. Sure he wouldn’t have signed half the dross we have, he could have sorted a defence out with help. His problem, he was too nice/loyal to players who had done well for him in his first season.

Look forward to seeing how he does in the summer

2. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

You could be talking about Raneiri there...

Either way hope the rest of your season goes well now we've played each other - not too well though, maybe equal on points with us but us getting the Europa league spot on goal difference :emoticon-0105-wink:

3. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Yup - as England got an extra Champions League spot, we lost a Europa League spot.

Thought that we got 3 Europa League spots either way but isn't the case.

Either way 7th is achievable - our mighty -1 goal difference might help as we aren't going to meet Man City again this season...

4. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

I thought we were doing really well to be the only side outside the top 6 with a positive goal different, then last week happened.......
    Tbf we have what should be a favourable fixture list left so it’d be disappointing to not finish there. Burnley are still 7th due to our inability to (and Everton’s) pounce on their awful run. I’m still concerned about Everton, they’ve been poor but still strike me as a team that could turn in on and go on a run. I wouldnt be surprised if Everton finish 7th, us 8th and Burnley behind both

5. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

We'll just have to win the FA cup then <ok>

6. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

I really don’t think we’ll have a better chance given the squad we have and that’s arsenal and Liverpool have gone out in rounds 3 and 4. Chelsea and Spurs are beatable and maybe Man U if we were on a good day. Only Man City looks beyond us. I’m just looking forward to tonight, bragging right available in my office on Monday :emoticon-0148-yes:

7. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

God I hope we don’t qualify for Europe. We need a bedding in season with the next boss

Diego likes this.
  8. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

<laugh>