1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The referee's a ****a!

Discussion in 'Scottish Premiership' started by Null, Sep 3, 2011.

1. harryhood67

harryhood67 Well-Known Member

Arsenal fan talking dodgy pen , never forget the only time I was at your dump and your cheating Edwardo dived over Boruc cheats !!! I hate Arsenal with a passsion

2. goonercymraeg

goonercymraeg Amnesia
    Forum Moderator

<wah>

3. sa1nts

sa1nts Active Member

Not wumming are you goonercymraeg?

4. goonercymraeg

goonercymraeg Amnesia
    Forum Moderator

I'm just stating a fact <ok>

5. Browser

Browser Member

A quick referral of the video replay would take about 30 secs ? The ref would then be overruled, no penalty given.

When this technology is readily available in other sports I honestly don't understand why it's not used in football.

It's just wrong.

6. Anubisuk

Anubisuk New Member

Could not agree more. I wish Blatter would stick his pig-headedness right up his arse. There is far too much at stake now for games to be won and lost on decisions like this. Lampard's non-goal against Germany, Luis Garcia's goal against Chelsea that didn't cross the line, Henry's blatant double handball against Rep. of Ireland - all of these could have been reviewed in seconds. And for those who say that it interrupts the flow of the game - in every one of these situations (inlcuding the penalty against us) the play was stopped anyway! Yes, there are creases that would need to be ironed out, but I wish they'd hurry up and bring this kind of thing in. I honestly can't think of any other major sport that doesn't use some kind of video review process. Cricket and tennis have hawkeye, rugby refs often refer decisions to a video ref etc. It's madness!!

7. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

I was down in Norwich for an offshore job during the week. Was staying in a hotel with a Brewers Fayre next door. I had a **** in the toilets in honour of you <ok>