1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Prems top passing teams so far....Liverpool & tikataka only 8th

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by CPofL KTBFFH, Sep 23, 2013.

1. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

Touched a nerve did I? So bitter and angry.

2. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

That could have worked had there been a semblance of anger in the post. Truth be told I feel a bit sorry for you in the same way I would for Matth or Ossie. You've become a poor imitation of LOECW.

3. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

A stalker feeling sorry for someone <doh> This gets better every post. Keep it coming Mr Lonely.

4. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Oh, the irony of the ignored little old Qpr fan, who is so obsessed with Chelsea, he spends his life on their board.

can I remind £PR that they play in the Chavpionship, and the Scouse-American franchise that European football no longer concerns them

5. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

For him to call anyone else obsessive really is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black but that's the way stalkers are unfortunately. It's highly likely he carries on this way in life too.

6. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

European royalty.

thank you for your time. :)

7. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

Funny how you run away when you see facts about your club that you didn't know or don't like.

8. CFC: Champs £launderx17

He stalks Ossie and Robbie too, even though they never discuss Qpr. Very sad

9. gaf 71

gaf 71 Well-Known Member

Like I told u before, I a'int going to waste time on a **** like you. There are enough mods, and members on this forum, who have been here since word go, who know exactly what you are. Anyone else can find out for their selves.

10. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Any reason you decided to start supporting Liverpool in 77 after they missed ok the treble (United did it 99)?

Just asking

11. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

And yet you come back time after time with your lies and insults. As you say you've said it before but you don't actually do it.

12. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

I guess if I was banging on about QPR or even the Championship he'd have a reason to post to me but all he does is follow me around and try and insult me and act as if his **** doesn't smell.

13. CFC: Champs £launderx17

It is strange. He does the same with Robbie, Ossie when they are discussing Spurs or United and issues that have no bearing on his lonely existence

14. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

some seriously gay ego stroking orgy going on in here, and no **** invited me. :(

15. Bwood_Ranger

Looks like everyone has had a busy afternoon.

I like the Chelsea board on this site. It's a good board with some very good posters and interesting topics and is often more interesting than the QPR board which isn't my preferred QPR forum. In my opinion, however, it does sometimes get ruined by a minority who just want to throw infantile abuse around based on the football team a poster supports. Rob and Ossie obviously fall into this category and you two occasionally do though nowhere near as much now HIAG has disappeared. I tend to reply when I disagree with the point someone else has made. You four tend to create posts/threads I disagree with ergo will make a point on them. If that's stalking then I must be a stalker. There was a time when at least one of you four would jump on anything I posted on your board, though more often the other two than you two, so I think the 'stalking' point is a bit ironic, a favoured word it seems.

Just because I don't resort to terms along the lines of "Scouse filth", my **** doesn't stink. Fair enough if that's your opinion though I consider it an odd one.

I'm not sure what makes me "obsessed" with Chelsea. The majority of threads I've commented on on your front page aren't even about Chelsea. This accusation coming from two people who spend most of their days creating provocative threads about other clubs is a bit silly IMO but par for the course. You could probably count the number of threads I've made about Chelsea on one hand.

16. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Fair point, but tell us why you don't post on the Liverpool board, say

17. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

Because he's not obsessed with them like he is us.

I've been doing some research on stalking and it says the best thing to do is totally ignore your stalker as even negativity towards their contact still encourages them. Watford Rsole follows me on to every thread I comment on and he comments on my comment not the topic. If that isn't obsessive and stalking I don't know what is. With that in mind I don't want to be considered an enabler so I have added Rsole to my ignore list so he can stalk and comment all he likes about me. Unfortunately this undoubtedly means he'll have to latch on to someone else to fulfill his stalking desire.

(I bet he still responds <doh>)

18. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Sm1thy and a couple of United plastics stalked for a bit until they lost to Cityand west brom, then they went into hiding

19. Bwood_Ranger

I do occasionally. I haven't looked at it for a while but don't remember finding it too interesting when I did. There seems to be enough of them on the United board anyway which is also entertaining in the way a car crash is.

CP is half right. I reply to all his posts except the posts I don't reply to.

20. TheOXOCube:5pur2

TheOXOCube:5pur2 Pride of North London

The Chavski fans on these site are a decent lot. Just these two mongs who bring the rest down