1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Wandering Yid, Feb 9, 2016.

1. littleDinosaurLuke

littleDinosaurLuke Well-Known Member

If he was left wing, he'd either been routinely lampooned as a cretinous loon or condemned as a dangerous subversive.
    But as a right wing bigot, he's just cuddly, daft old Boris.

2. He's been playing the long game for years: HIGNFY appearances, strategically taking over as Mayor with all the Olympic free publicity, the wire-hanging etc etc - all designed to enhance that image.

Credit where it's due - I wouldn't have the stamina or the lack of self-respect to undertake that plan <laugh>

3. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

"Self-respect? How much money is there in that?" - Tory 101

Spur of the Moment likes this.
  4. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

And now you've got another couple of impending charges and lawsuits to add to the pile. Happy now? <laugh>

5. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

6. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

A while ago,I read a column about the black people sold as slaves to America.At the same time it included a story about 500,000 white slaves sent to America (helping to clear British jails!) including a story of a child locked up for stealing an apple because he/she was starving.
    The 500,000 story seems to have been swept under the carpet...…..

7. humanbeingincroydon

Because it's been so well received when Putin and the Orange Overlord took it upon themselves to actively meddle in British politics, now we've got Benjamin Netanyahu doing the exact same thing...

8. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

Trump's having another Twitter meltdown today, following the claim that a former aide has tapes of him using the N word.
    Omarosa Manigault Newman, a former contestant on The Apprentice, also said that other Trump employees had discussed spinning his use of it.
    They denied it. She had tapes of it! <laugh>

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-au...ides-apparently-discussing-fallout-of-n-word/

Her credibility is shot? Who cares? She's recorded it all. No credibility necessary.
    It won't hurt Trump, anyway. He's a racist. His fans like that.

9. So, the President of the US can, without any good reason, publicly call another US citizen a lowlife and a dog!
    How far Civilisation has come....... <doh>

PleaseNotPoll likes this.

10. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

I'm going to be generous and assume that he hasn't looked at this too closely! <laugh>

11. Neither have I - it's gone!! <laugh>

12. humanbeingincroydon

But he can't block people on Twitter, as that violates the US Constitution!
    https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ter-not-any-more-first-amendment-court-ruling

As I mentioned the other day, Omarosa may believe she has a smoking gun...the problem is that she's pointing it at her own head, as it's a violation of National Security protocols to record anyone without their knowledge or consent within the White House, so what she's done is hand plenty of rope to the Trump die-hards by recording the CoS without their consent or knowledge in a West Wing situation room (allegedly the same one from that photo of the Obama inner circle watching the operation that found bin-Laden, to make the situation that much more ludicrous)

13. Loved the description 'an illegitimate, bumbling, shambolic mound as president'. It's up there with the 'orange, Fascist, loofa-faced ****-gibbon' <laugh>

Frankly, I couldn't give a **** about Amorosa - if she perishes with him then that would undoubtedly make it her single most beneficial contribution to humankind :emoticon-0148-yes:

14. humanbeingincroydon

Funny how most people who remember her from The Apprentice have a similar opinion of her...

15. humanbeingincroydon

16. Westminster, 7.30am on a Tuesday morning in August.
    No politicians - tick
    Few tourists - tick
    Rush hour traffic - tick

Strange time to make a vehicular assault on Parliament....... I’m guessing the detained individual is probably not a master terrorist......
    Almost like he’s a sandwich short of a picnic and has been put up to it to divert attention..... #conspiracytheories <laugh>

Rocky blue army likes this.
  17. Spudulike

Spudulike Well-Known Member

I thought exactly the same thing. Parliaments on holiday. There's no tourists/pedestrians around at 7.45am so he chose a great time to carry out the attack #LetsBuryTheBorisBurkaBollocks

Spur of the Moment likes this.
  18. humanbeingincroydon

Victimise Muslims, go on holiday, galvanise the far-right, humiliate Theresa, don't apologise, have a nice cup of tea and wait for this to all blow over.

please log in to view this image

19. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

I was right. The motherfucker deleted it when someone told him what he'd done! <laugh>
    Here's what Roger Stone doesn't want you to see:
    please log in to view this image

He thought that was a flattering depiction, for some reason. Smart guy. <ok>