1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Stroller, Jun 25, 2015.

?

Should the UK remain a part of the EU or leave?

Poll closed Jun 24, 2016.
  1. Stay in

56 vote(s)
    47.9%
  2. Get out

61 vote(s)
    52.1%
  1. Goldhawk-Road

Goldhawk-Road Well-Known Member

I've already pointed out why it is. There's a huge debate going on about the trans issue, encroachment into female rights and where lines should be drawn. If all this has gone over your head, I can't help you.

2. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

You’ve intrigued me. Where is this huge debate taking place?

3. Goldhawk-Road

Have you ever heard of Professor Kathleen Stock? Have you been following the abuse being sent to JK Rowling for claiming that women are those born women? These are two prominent examples of a large number of others.

rangercol and qprbeth like this.
  4. Willhoops

Willhoops Well-Known Member

Oi shhhh trans are the real threat one trans person having a **** proves it. Just make sure you ignore documentaries like on the beeb last night where it showed that girls are getting harassed, assaulted and raped by boys, classmates. We’re not just talking the odd one or two, it’s rife. Also please ignore how some of the more elite schools, sure Corbyn went because he’s elite right, have been shown to protect these little rapists.

You then have to ignore all the convictions and allegations against men, for harassment assault, rape, imprisonment, murder, etc.. only then can you see the real threat to women is those evil trans people, at least if we blame trans people then we as a society don’t have to consider male attitudes and actions towards women.

TRANS!! The real danger …. apparently

bobmid and qprbeth like this.
  5. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

If we’re going to have a female Dr Who then this is sadly inevitable. Cheers Corbyn!

bobmid and Willhoops like this.
  6. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

This is so so so right.

The attitude of far too many men towards women needs to be changed. That is the bottom line here.

It starts at a young age, if parents don't instruct their children how to act to the opposite sex appropriately (and both ways boy to girl to boy)

and all it takes is respect nothing else

7. Goldhawk-Road

Whataboutery, but I agree with you and Beth that the threat by males against females has not been so high for years.

So far as trans women are concerned, I see them as women born as men who have had their genitals surgically removed and female reconstruction implemented. They should have respect and full protection from society.

I don't see trans women as men who dress in women's clothing and go around exposing their penis.

8. Willhoops

The point is this is one individual you are using to imply things about the trans community being a threat. You’re a white, U.K. born male in London of a certain age right? .. what if I were to start focusing posts on here about the negative actions of people that meet exactly your demographic and imply there is a serious threat about people that match your demographic and that we need to focus on your specific demographic? I know for a starters they’d be considerably more incidents against women.

You’ve been posting a number of times against trans people it kinda reminds me of the army fella in American beauty who was always fuming about gays.

9. Goldhawk-Road

And that's the second time you've made that personal insinuation, Will, presumably to close down debate. You do personal stuff, don't you? Like the abuse you threw at Eller's family. I suggest you cut it out. No other poster on here does it.

The relevance of the flasher was mostly how it was reported. This was a bloke in a dress exposing his genitals, yet it was reported as an offence by a woman. That is woke philosophy using the trans issue to encroach upon women's domaine.

rangercol and kiwiqpr like this.
  10. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

What abuse did you throw at Ellers family Wills?

11. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Im still non the wiser on what a woke is

12. Goldhawk-Road

It started off in a well meaning way, Bob, aimed at avoiding racial and other discrimination. But it soon bastardised into intolerance by those espousing it, leading to a cancel culture where anyone disagreeing with woke philosophies would at best be ignored and no platformed, and at worst, would have calls to be sacked from their job or even be threatened with death. Will's personal abuse is classic woke.

I see that Blair today advised the Labour Party to avoid woke if they are to have any chance of getting into government. He's right.

13. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

That’s bang out of order, Wills. I’ve met Goldie and he’s a lovely lady.

BobbyD, rangercol, kiwiqpr and 2 others like this.
  14. Willhoops

No not having this. You claim to be fighting women’s fights here yet are going after a target that has shown no real threat … oh a trans person having a ****. Yet I don’t see you commenting on that poor girl who was murdered in Liverpool by teen boys that’s all over the news, the assaults that are carried out by boys and men, the murders carried out by boys and men..: no you make a huge example and bang on about one incident, the type of incident that happens multiple times daily… by … yes men.

if your fighting women’s rights why aren’t you bringing incidents to this forum of the daily struggles, the daily abuse, the daily crimes committed by men!! Genuine question as you don’t. There is clearly attitude and societal problems with attitudes to women by men. However you seem to jump on any trans related story.

How many trans people do you actually know? I mean talk to regularly? Be honest. Both myself and Beth know a fair few, not one of them convicted of offences against women, just people who want to live without threat and violence.

You mention close down discussion but if we’re having a discussion let’s put it into perspective and give the relevant threats the amount of space they deserve

15. Willhoops

Uber you do make me laugh… and I thank you

Uber_Hoop likes this.
  16. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

What did you say about Ellers family Wills? I must have missed that

17. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

Said they must all be saints or completely deaf which is why they can put up with his drivel <laugh>

bobmid and Willhoops like this.
  18. Willhoops

I didn’t, I clearly used a metaphor to describe an attitude of how I saw the Tory government can do what they like, walk all over those who support them and they’d still sing their praises. However despite me saying metaphorically speaking, that was ignored and was supposedly personal which was not my intention. However Goldie is now bringing something up from, wow probably well over a year, maybe more than two ago rather than addressing why he sees trans people as such a threat and jumping on pretty much any media report or story, presenting it as a concern he has for the safety of women and girls… yet doesn’t bring up the single biggest story of the tragic murder of a girl by four boys.. or any other reports for that matter.. well unless there’s a trans angle involved

19. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

I used to play the transangle in my primary school music recitals.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  20. Willhoops

Always with a cheeky smile on your face I bet

Uber_Hoop and Steelmonkey like this.