1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Official Steven Gerrard is a piece of **** thread.

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by UIR - Kagawa Powa, Jan 24, 2011.

1. merrysupersteve

merrysupersteve Active Member

Alright Shades. I'm sort of being a bit of a forum whore right now as I search for life post 606 but have posted on here a wee bit the last couple of days. Also joined TCIR's one but can't access it in work at the moment.

2. Roberto

Roberto Member

Normally I would explain how much of a muppet you are but I cannot be arsed, I'm gona log off and give the girlfriend one that'll be much more fun! <ok>

3. Roberto

Roberto Member

Once the guy sorts out the Mods Situation this place will be like the new home for everyone, just going to take some patience... Well I say some but based on the fact that 12 year olds are now able to get access to the internet quite easily it might take a lot of patience...

4. Av u ever won the treble? Av u fuck

OK then

I believe you.

100%

5. Av u ever won the treble? Av u fuck

I agree that there shouldn't be racism, sexism or taking the piss out of Munich, Hillsborough etc but anything else is fair enough IMO.

We're all football fans aren't we? And we all go to matches where people swear their heads off from start to finish. I think it's refreshing that there's finally somewhere on the internet where football fans can express themselves like they would at a match.

If scousers are gonna come on to our board talking **** then they should expect to get called ****s or whatever else. Anyone who is going to get offended by a bit of swearing is into the wrong sport.

Yes its a bit crazy at the moment as most of us have come over from the draconian 606 where everything was moderated in a completely over the top way. On here the shackles are off and people can say what they want so naturally some of us are going to go a bit nuts, myself included. It will chill out eventually though.

ps. Anyone else think its amusing that we're having this conversation in a thread called "The official Steven Gerrard is a piece of **** thread"

6. Roberto

Roberto Member

On one last serious note,

You obviously aren&#8217;t as stupid as I thought? I agree if your gonna use swear words as part of a constructive argument then why not?!?!?!

It's the pointless articles where fans do the whole "Steven Gerrard is a ****!" what&#8217;s the point?

OK you think he's a ****, but it's hardly gonna create a debate; it'll just be a slanging match? Do you not agree?

Anyway I'm glad i was wrong about you! I just want this forum to be meaningful and not just somewhere to swear about other teams and their player and that works both ways! <ok>

7. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm Steeevy Gee. I'm from Liverpoool and I'm a right ****ing tit. Fancy a smack in the ****ing face son?

8. Lucaaas

Lucaaas Well-Known Member

WhiteRoseTiger is a massive, massive ****.

9. Shades Of Red

Shades Of Red New Member

I'm not too bad thanks, yeah I may join TCIR's one later on too, but I really don't see myself using any other forum apart from 606 until it closes so I'll probably wait a while. <ok>

This site isn't bad to be fair.

10. Lucaaas

Lucaaas Well-Known Member

People crying over swear words are hilarious, have you never been outside or something!?

11. merrysupersteve

The swearing doesn't bother me personally. Hell, I called Gerrard a bellend earlier on this thread. It's just that there are a lot of people who will see threads like this and want no part of the forum. You may think they're prudes and need to grow a pair but if they are capable posters, then I'd rather they were part of the forum. So basically, I think you guys all need to stop being such a bunch of ****ing ****ers ;)

12. Av u ever won the treble? Av u fuck

Yeah I see where you're coming from but its just a bit of fun.

When I say you're a scouse **** and your mum is the elephant man I don't really mean it, I'm just pissing about on the internet. You're probably alright in real life.

I use the internet like a playground, I do this all over the place I have done for years. Look up David Thorne, he's the king of that gear.

Going at each other without any restrictions is a laugh. I've been creasing up today on here. I personally find it refreshing and I think other posters do too.

This is obviously getting to people though which is a shame because it may end up being just as restrictive as the old 606.

Maybe the mods should create a sub forum for war where people can say whatever they want and keep it off the normal forums.

13. merrysupersteve

Yeah i like the setup here. I still post mainly on 606 but come on here at times just to see what the craic is and see if there are any threads I fancy posting on. There are a lot of 606ers here too which is good. Hopefully more will follow.

14. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

15. Shades Of Red

Shades Of Red New Member

No but it just gets really pathetic and childish when people who clearly have no intentions to debate just start hurling abuse around... That's one of the main reasons I like 606, but by all means if you'd rather I told you to **** off every time I disagreed with you, fair enough if you are ok with that.

Obviously I don't mind swearing as part of what someone is saying, but is it really necessary to start a thread about Gerrard just to call him a piece of ****?

Obviously it's early days and this article is banter, but you get what I mean.

16. Av u ever won the treble? Av u fuck

17. SirPaulRyan

SirPaulRyan Member

Just checking out the new system...

please log in to view this image

18. Abu hamster

Abu hamster New Member

Wait a second yesterday he was a **** I didnt see anyone do a poll to see if we disagreed? If Pool fans have an issue I suggest they have a thred titled Stevie me is not a ****! for balance!

19. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

He is a ****, but I would have loved him playing for utd. great player.

The sort your own fans adore but rival fans hate, much like keane.

But gerrard tbf was and is a class act. Although he is on the decline.

20. SirPaulRyan

SirPaulRyan Member

glad to see you on here shades of red a true 606er...