1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread The Official Match Day Thread - Man City v Newcastle

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Gutierrez's Right Boot, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

Oh yes, they missed the game as i couldn't bring myself to watch the rags so never got the laptop out (i wish i had now) we will be watching MOTD and laughing at them bitching about the penalty as if it doesn't happen to all clubs.

We just need to beat the bin-dippers tomorrow to add more pain to their season. <laugh>

2. skalpel

skalpel Active Member

<laugh>

3. Depay Sound

Depay Sound Well-Known Member

I'm ****ing fuming. What a blind **** that linesman is.

4. The Secret Ingredient

The Secret Ingredient Well-Known Member

here's a book recommendation for you <ok>

please log in to view this image

5. skalpel

skalpel Active Member

Do your blood pressure a favour and let it go, you at least got a point out of the game. This sort of frustration is what most teams have to put up with regularly, it's not nice is it? :(

6. Sports Direct Username

Or have a **** <ok>

7. Tomski

Tomski Active Member

Was out today so only managed to catch the last 20 minutes. What a 20 minutes though! Great point and feeling starting to feel that a win against Chelsea is entirely possible.

<doh> Didn't realise this was last week's thread. Ah well, at least I didn't bump it.

8. Tiote's Witch Doctor

Tiote's Witch Doctor Well-Known Member

Okayyyyyyyy, better than I thought today.

Rooney should have been sent off to start with, the referee obviously stops the play because Rooney kicked out yes? So why oh why does he escape that without so much of a caution???????? This is absolutely baffling to me, and I guarantee this wont be shown or discussed on MOTD yet the penalty will be shown about 10 times and discussed for a good 10 minutes.

Why was Ben Arfa booked? he basically had a word with the "UNITED" player that horrible **** Rooney without laying hands on him and gets booked? Why? The "UNITED" players surrounded the ref every time something went against them and they didnt get a single card against them. Typical Old trafford man.

Then Rooney (who probably should not have been on the field) gets a free kick, mugs it up, gets the second attempt which is deflected off Herandez's ARMS and into the net. Am I the only one who's seeing this? mental.

After this we get the least of the play which is to be expected, we are not the quality of "UNITED" and nobody would argue that we are but deary me, every single 50/50 decision goes against us. Something has to be done against the big teams getting the majority of decisions in games, we are very, very lucky to get a point out of this, the ref honestly might aswell have been wearing a "UNITED" shirt.

Then we win the penalty and Rio has his usual dickhead fit (which none of the "UNITED" players get booked for even when they have done equal or more than Cabaye or Ben Arfa did.

I admit it looked like Ferdinand won the ball, but considering the sheer amount of decisions against us unfairly we deserved that penalty because the ref was making damn sure we wouldnt win it from open play.

All in all 1-1 is a fair result but I believe with 11 men and ALL of our main guys fit we could have nicked a win today. "UNITED" wont win the league this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.