1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Not606 Mafia Game IV

Discussion in 'F1 Off Topic' started by EternalMSC, Apr 29, 2013.

1. EternalMSC

EternalMSC Well-Known Member

The Not606 F1 Mafia Game IV
    A smile will get you far,but a smile and a gun will get you farther.

THE STORY:

Last time out, The entire Not606 F1 Racing Team was callously murdered (on a cruise funded by BE's wallet) by two hit-men hired by Bernie Ecclestone. Not606 F1 Racing Team had tried to overthrow Bernie Ecclestone, a ruthless dictator with a set target to whittle down the sport, into a tilke-drome fest. Dodgy rules do now not allow overtaking. Other teams now sadly include the resurgence of drivers such as, Nakagima, Karthikeyan, Chilton and Esteban Gutierrez. The top drivers left to chase their dreams of cheese rolling, and the occasional lawn mower racing. These are bad times.

please log in to view this image

But Not606 are back, but not as it was before. A new young team are here to avenge their forefathers deaths, and bring F1 back to the pinnacle of motorsport. Not606 are to fund their drivers Mick Schumacher and Hugo Hakkinen and hopefully dominate with them, and are looking really promising.
    Bernie has got word of the 4th resurgence of the Not606 team that had almost brought him to his knees in the past.

Three months into the season, and our crack team are at the third race of the season, in an unknown desolate location (mentioned later fml), Bernie has insisted this race exists on the calender, North of Hammerfest Norway (look it up!).
    The drivers have their race overalls on and the Not606 team are looking around the garages, and nobody has turned up at all!! What is this!!

As both cars are being prepared (in the hope that nobody turns up and not606 pick up full points) - (Indy 2005) two engineers look mightily suspicious, but blend in for the meantime.

RULES

1. Please take into account this may require you to be active on the forum relatively frequently.

2. Once I know who's playing, I'll randomly assign the roles of Bernie's Killers, Cop, Doctor and Team Members by PM.

3. Once roles are assigned, we'll begin day/night cycles.

i. When people know their roles
    the first night night will consist of each member with a special role PM-ing me the name of the member they want to kill/save/investigate.
    Where necessary I'll reply with what's needed.
    Killers may not choose to kill each other in this cycle!

ii.
    Day: Once the night cycle has finished, I will post a new thread, explaining the events of the night before (like who's died).
    The thread is then a free-for-all (for rules see below) for people to argue who they think the killers are.
    When you've heard enough to make your mind up, post Vote: <Insert Name> in the thread, and after some time,the person with the most votes will be lynched, and then a new night cycle will start. If at any point you wish to change your vote in the light of a new argument, please edit your first vote, rather than posting a second one.

ROLES:

Bernie's Killers: Two murderers will be elected, and will know the identity of each other, but will be unknown to everyone else. During each night cycle, between them they must decide who to kill, then PM me who they wish to kill

The cop: Each night, they will PM me the name of someone they wish to find out the identity of. I will then reply to them by PM telling them whether the person they asked about is a killer or not. (The doctor will not be revealed this way)

The Doc: Each night, they PM me the name of one person they wish to save from assassination. This can be themselves or any other member.

Other Team Members: Mostly involved in the day cycle, where they try and argue over who they think the killers are.

The Narrator: That's me, I killed roadrunner and decided to take over, whether anybody likes it or not.:tongue:

RULES AGAIN:

• Please be nice to each other in all discussions.
    • The cop, the doctor, and the fans, can all be murdered. Killers can only kill each other off in the dying days of the game. But for now lets keep it simple.
    • Once killed, you are not allowed to post in the 'day' threads, vote on polls, or talk to anyone about the game via PM. If dead, post in the Sign-Up/Discussion thread.
    • Only the murderers are allowed to communicate with each other by PM. All other discussion must take place in the 'day' threads.
    • During the game, you can claim to be anyone you want (Ie, the killer could claim to be the cop), but, you can never provide any definitive proof of your identity. You can present an argument as to why you are who you say you are, but never physical evidence.
    • My decision will be final.
    CURRENT PLAYERS:

-EternalMSC - NARRATOR.
    -BrightLampShade.
    -RoadRunner.
    -El_Bando.
    -di Fredsta!.
    -Paco Montoya.
    -DHCanary.
    -MaxWhiplash.
    -JonnyBaws.
    -Julius Caesar.
    please log in to view this image

2. BrightLampShade

BrightLampShade Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm in, lets see if I can get it right finally :D

3. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Well-Known Member

You thought you killed me. But with my expert powers of narration I was able to...erm...bring myself back and into this game! :D

4. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

5. EternalMSC

Howzabout stickying this, and unstickying the other one, or will I get shouted at for being too hasty ;) haha.

6. BrightLampShade

Forum Moderator

I can do both... moan moan moan.

See :)

7. di Fredsta!

di Fredsta! Well-Known Member

I'm in too <ok>

8. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

Nevermind

9. EternalMSC

OoooOOOOooo BLS ;)

Nice one Fred btw, don't go accusing the wrong person this time. :D

10. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

So what role shall we add?

Anyone got any Ideas?

11. EternalMSC

The Saboteur - Can interfere with any PM if he gets the match right. Say if someone had pm'd to kill/save/investigate, he could also PM and say "sabotage killing/saving/investigation of <user>".
    If he guesses wrong the sabotage option will be nulled... just an idea. Might have some flaws.
    Of course the saboteur will have no idea of the role of the user he has given to me.

And I will come back in the morning with the story.

What do you think.

12. BrightLampShade

Forum Moderator

I can think of some possible idea's but none of them would add much to the game. I think it works pretty well as it is <ok>

13. EternalMSC

Same thoughts here, would be too confusing and we may not have too many players for these roles.

14. BrightLampShade

Forum Moderator

The killers have won once and lost twice so its a fairly balanced game at the moment. If one side kept winning then perhaps we would need to re-jig roles but for now I'm pretty happy with things (but also open if others wish to change things).

15. EternalMSC

We need some more people!!

- Also people who have signed up, a quick reminder to delete inbox trash.

16. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

What about the Backup.

They start off as a normal fan but when a killer dies then his role changes to a killer.

or...

The Bomb:

If a killer chooses them then they die but also a killer dies

17. EternalMSC

If a backup played the game would never end would it? Also, I think the bomb is a bit too much haha

18. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

or possibly a 3rd party role. 1 player who has there own objective to win.

If they complete the objective then they win over Fans and Mafia.

This one sounds interesting and do-able

19. BrightLampShade

Forum Moderator

Like they are told someone who they have to get lynched sort of thing?

20. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

yer that could be 1. That would be really funny actually <laugh>