1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The 'New' Special One

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Pricy147, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Pricy147

Pricy147 Active Member

Coining the term before anyone else says it.

Take a bow Carlos!

Now for the owners to raid their piggy bank of swans profits.

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

He's a breath of fresh air for sure after Clement, and deserves to be backed by the board, here's hoping..............<ok>

3. Rhodthesod

Rhodthesod Well-Known Member

I hope he is and he can keep it up. I like his interviews and press conferences, he has some charisma for sure. As for his analogies we will be talking about them for years.

4. glamexile

glamexile Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2018-02-01-22-49-21.png I feel as though I should be bringing a bunch of grapes when watching these days with all this talk of hospital:emoticon-0100-smile

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  5. MasterOfNone

MasterOfNone Active Member

6. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

Please don't build him up to much, he is doing great, but no doubt there will be those waiting to slate him when he loses a few, which he will. Just enjoy winning while it lasts. some will build him up only to kick him in the nuts. People were saying the same about Clemment this time last year.

7. Bob the slob

Bob the slob Well-Known Member

On Clement -
    This worried me

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ile=false#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

'But Clement soon saw that Sanches, 20, was struggling with confidence and his team-mates, particularly those battling alongside him for a place in the starting line-up, were unimpressed by his form.'
    (Far enough)
    'He got in a vicious cycle of poor choices. The other players were saying, "he's playing like that and you're not picking me" so it became difficult to pick him.'
    In my book that's bullying and and 'player power' in action - especially when few were making any impression on game days.
    A couple of players, not doing too well themselves at the time, were routinely having a go at him on the pitch. One tried the same with Mesa but got an instant response and shut up.

It's no wonder we looked like a group of individuals rather than a team.

Players talk - Renato in a shell, Mesa gone at his request, has this also made things more difficult to bring players in?

8. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

This is all due to the egomaniac Jenkins, we are run by clowns and Clements interview with the Times confirms this, nothing will change until the shyster Jenkins is gone, club is toxic at the top..............<ok>

9. NorfolkSwan

NorfolkSwan Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but this isn't bullying or player-power at all. You'd get this situation in Sunday league! When a player who is so very clearly out of form is being picked over other players the manager has to drop him for the sake of the team.

Clement clearly felt he would be able to coach better performances from him but failed. I doubt even Sanches felt he should be playing.