1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The "Mighty Juggernaut" thread

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Meow!

2. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

True, at least he'll keep them up. Not sure they'll fully appreciate his intricate route 1 football though.

3. What you on about, Treble? Did you not witness Big Sam's transformation, last season? According to some Spanners I know, Sam had them playing like Brazil, just before he was sacked.

Treble likes this.
  4. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Playing like Alan Brazil more like. Fat and cumbersome...Sam and Alan have a lot in common. It's understandable the West Ham faithful would be easily impressed. It's not like they've had much to get excited about since the days of Yossi Benayoun working his mercurial magic on their hallowed turf.

5. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

NASA scientists have announced the discovery of an Earth like planet 'Keplar' orbiting a star some 1400 light years away. The planet sits in the 'Goldilocks' zone where the temperature is favourable for water and life to flourish. Keplar is estimated to be almost 2 billion years older than our Earth.

Early investigations have discovered that Keplar may share many of the same qualities as Earth and scientists have uncovered evidence that keplar's equivalent of Spurs have still not won the league some 2,000,000,053 years after their earth counterparts last lifted the trophy <whistle>

6. They've also discovered that Wenger remains in charge of Arsenal, but still hasn't won the league.
    <ok>

NSIS likes this.
  7. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Earth scientists confirmed that HIAG was talking bollocks as Wenger has won the league 3 times with Earth Arsenal and his Keplarian counterpart has replicated that record by winning the league some 200 million times :tongue:

8. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

You should move there <ok>

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  9. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

He tried. His immigration application was turned down! :)

10. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I heard they "probed" and "penetrated" him for hours. Did unspeakable experiments before sending him back.....

Only found out afterwards it was HIAG doing it to him all along.... and it wasnt Keplar, it was in some dodgy B&B on a drunken Friday night somewhere in Enfield.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

12. <laugh><laugh>
    Very funny, Treble!

13. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Enfield?? How 'low rent'!

Treble and PINKIE like this.
  14. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

And he's probably giving it another go tonight?

15. No, I played a gig, so it must have been a proper alien giving PISKIE the probe treatment, tonight.

16. Stan

Stan Stalker

Did the kid's mum save a party bag for you?

PINKIE likes this.
  17. Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has dismissed rumours that the club are trying to sign Manchester United's Mexican striker Javier Hernandez, 27. (ESPN)

How cool would it be to take yet another player from United!

They are fast becoming our feeder club.

18. For all you lads out there who love Spurs - and I think we are the neutral's favourite side - here is a little something to get you through to the start of the season...

19. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

When the first sentence said is...

"I always thought there were many ppl interested in football and I always thought football was a very important game but I never realised until today just how important it is."

You know it's best to switch off and go do something more meaningful with your life.

Seriously WTF kind of opening is that. And which ar5ehole decided that should be the best quote to introduce the video. Think I'll give the rest a miss.

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

What a non event of a video. Is that the best that they can cobble together ? It's full of meaningless soundbites like 'We are the chip', 'We are the lob'. What the **** is that supposed to mean ? It's a stark reminder of just how long it's been since Spurs won any major trophies and what a lot of flops they've had playing for them over the years like Crouch and Pavulyuchenko. You have to go back as far as Ardiles to find a world beating player (and even then he wasn't playing for spurs)