1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Man U fan.....with a pushbike

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by SvensMightyLove Sword, Sep 21, 2014.

1. SvensMightyLove Sword

Leicester fan in peace ! Can i ask how the hell one of your fans got in our end with a friggin pushbike......apparently it got to 3-3 and he started throwing punches at everyone in site even the steward. A few Leicester fans could smell beer on him but the question is how the hell he got a pushbike in the stadium. Long way to bloody cycle home <doh>

2. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I wish Fergie would just stay at home tbh :bandit:

3. SvensMightyLove Sword

I'd have expected it from a scouser cos he'd have probably nicked it from outside the ground but to be fair that was the 2nd shock of the day after the result. But on your part its just a blip and i'm absolutely positive with the team you have you'll be up there come May. Good luck for the rest of the season.

4. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Better team won <ok>

5. SvensMightyLove Sword

Thanks HRH and i must admit its nice to see the number of Utd fan on our board who were gracious in defeat and not like some of the arseholes from other teams that think we owe them a living cos of their status in the Premier league. .......think the return fixture at yours may come back to haunt us too