1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 17th November)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Phil Hay has said that Bamford will not be ready for spurs and neither will Koch. He was quoted in the Athletic as being close to the club and in the know. Really looking forward to seeing Bamford, Firpo, Ayling and Koch all on the bench or on the pitch at Spurs. In the know my arse

2. foolee

foolee Well-Known Member

Does that mean Firpo and Ayling are ready?

3. foolee

foolee Well-Known Member

Had a dream that Roberts scored a 90th minute in a 1-0 win but I cant for the life of me remember which ground we were at so might not be Spurs

4. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Graham Smyth predicting Tyler Roberts is going out on loan at Xmas?

5. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

The Rodrigo debate and his wages with Beckford weighing in:

But since then, Rodrigo – who earns around £57,000-a-week – has been a massive player for Marcelo Bielsa’s men. He stepped up to take the stoppage-time penalty against Wolves. And he bagged the long-range winner in the crucial clash with Norwich.

‘This is the Rodrigo that we signed’: Beckford lauds Leeds star
    And some of his performances in the number 10 role have been hugely encouraging. Certainly, his form earned him a recall to the Spain squad for the latest international break.

And Beckford suggested that everything may finally be falling into place for Rodrigo at Elland Road.

“Rodrigo, for me, is one of those players, you can see the quality that he has. You can see the energy that he has, you can see that his technical ability is brilliant,” he told The Official Leeds United Podcast.

“I just feel his fitness levels weren’t quite up to scratch. And now, because he’s had that run of games, you can see what he’s about. This is the Rodrigo that we signed. I’m so happy for him. He’s looking the real deal now.”

wakeybreakyheart likes this.