1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 16th May)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, May 16, 2022.

1. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Fancy turning down the Yankee Dollar.

2. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Confederate!

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  3. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

First time me Wakey and Eire have agreed on anything this season as I too wanted Howe. I even said we should ask him to come and spend the season with Bielsa. I said this because all the time Howe was out he was visiting top coaches and clubs and watching the sessions they were putting on. He spoke about wanting to improve his coaching by watching some of the best. I have no doubt he would have come and probably for free knowing he was going to take over?

Eireleeds1 and OLOF like this.
  4. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Plus as Ive said before, he had tons of PL experience. None of our managers of last 16 years had much if any. Even Bielsa had to learn it as he went along.

OLOF and Doc like this.
  5. Infidel

Infidel Well-Known Member

Correct, BUT Gerrard the thug would be an even bigger hero if he handed the title to them cnuts, plus he would walk into the job once the kraut fcks off, and that might be sooner than people think….. German job will be up for grabs maybe after Qatar.

6. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

If he weakened his team against Burnley, a team he’s more likely to beat, to try to help his old team in a game they’re likely to lose anyway, possibly costing his current club 3-6 million for league position then he isn’t putting the club he manages first and would deserve to lose his job. I’m not sure Aston Villa’s fans are completely sold on Gerard so again, if his mind is more on helping Liverpool I think they would turn on him.