1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 11th January)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jan 11, 2021.

1. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oh no I stated on the Crawley thread exactly what I thought of the whole bunch that they were garbage...but one stood out more than the rest he is related to a McDonald's character and should actually take his place at that establishment

Whitejock likes this.
  2. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Female referee ffs it was only a matter of time <doh> I suppose that’ll keep the woke brigade happy.

Mind you Matt’s had worse :emoticon-0136-giggl :emoticon-0165-muscl

OLOF and Doc like this.
  3. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Looking like BCFC is becoming our finishing school as Ryan Edmondson comes home from Aberdeen and will be going on loan to Bradford. Bryce Hosannah and Will Huffer are there plus Paudy O’Connor

4. FORZA LEEDS

Rodrigo was better than Harrison. No surprise as Harrison’s a winger not a striker playing up front on his own so not his fault.

Doc and Whitejock like this.
  5. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I'll settle for 'equally ineffective'.

Bielsa has played Harrison in the middle before. At the time he said he believed him to be very capable in the role. Wonder if he still thinks the same.

blonogasoven and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  6. FORZA LEEDS

All in all a total **** show.

Whitejock and blonogasoven like this.
  7. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

It was like I used to feel under a whole gammut of average and poor managers over the last dozen years or so, no lets go all the way back to Peter Reid and El Tel ffs. It was a nightmare and waking up to the same ghoulish nightmare this morning, but this was Marcelo Bielsa so it felt really really bad as it was like somebody broke Bielsa?

Then I cheered up today watching some of the clubs future rip team apart that had won 5 on the bounce. I watched a battling skilful,performance from the man due to take ver from Luke Ayling, Cody Drameh. I also saw a player who should have started yesterday smash in another goal within 10 minutes of starting. I saw Niall Huggins who is a mile better than Alioski, Crysancio Summerville a hat-trick hero today looks a lot better than Costa on current form. Nohan Kennah a proper leader and fighter who has skill and craft. Cresswell was standout yet again and should have started yesterday alongside his partner Ollie Casey. Hopefully even Don Marcelo will have learned something from the last couple of days

OLOF, FORZA LEEDS and blonogasoven like this.
  8. blonogasoven

blonogasoven Well-Known Member

Evening all.
    I watched the U23 highlights and, although we won, Burnley looked awful. Nearly as bad as us yesterday.

I think Coco had his chance and messed up spectacularly. I hadn't noticed that, as someone pointed out, no one passed to him.
    I think Philips was playing CB because Bielsa was trying Struijk, who was poor first half, so he tried Jenkins who hardly touched the ball. Casey struggled, Harrison might as well have had a red shirt on, Costa was knocked about even by league 2 players, Poveda still has no end product.
    We can't fkn shoot on target.
    We can't deliver a ball from a free kick or a corner. Crawley were WAY better than us from dead balls! Do our lot even practice them?
    Davis was hitting his passes to hard, not confidently, too fkn hard. At least one of them went straight out.

We weren't pressing like we normally do. We were way, way too slow, the passing was terrible and we looked like the team from the lower divisions.
    As someone said, Crawley weren't great, we just didn't turn up. We can't even break down a league 2 team of also ran Pros.

I hope to God history doesn't repeat itself because we're normally **** in January. We need to get over this quickly

9. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

The last thing i'm gonna say about yesterday is...
    Bielsa dropped a monumental bollock
    And the players let our club and themselves down

10. leeds down south

leeds down south Well-Known Member

Good chance to make the quarters gone!!
    upload_2021-1-11_23-57-56.png

Leedsdude, ristac and OLOF like this.

11. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

it was gone when we stepped off the coach :emoticon-0172-mooni